Bills pic on Fox News homepage.

PIZ

On the page for all the wrong reasons. Ending the tax break for the NFL would be largely symbolic, they already gave up using it years ago. Mostly to avaoid disclosing Roger Goodell's salary. On another note, good for the Sheriffs Office in La for boycotting Ford cars over their support for these NFL losers. It's Embarrassing to have these players on the Bills. I'm glad it's only a few but it's too many. I have to try to block it out before every game and I no longer watch the anthem. Maybe they'll go back to not showing it. Anyway, the NFL should do something about this issue in their upcoming owners meeting.

On the page for all the wrong reasons. Ending the tax break for the NFL would be largely symbolic, they already gave up using it years ago. Mostly to avaoid disclosing Roger Goodell's salary. On another note, good for the Sheriffs Office in La for boycotting Ford cars over their support for these NFL losers. It's Embarrassing to have these players on the Bills. I'm glad it's only a few but it's too many. I have to try to block it out before every game and I no longer watch the anthem. Maybe they'll go back to not showing it. Anyway, the NFL should do something about this issue in their upcoming owners meeting.

yes, it's ok for neo nazis to violently protest and kill a person but black people quietly kneel..........blasphemy

The only reason to create this thread was for trolling purposes, nothing good can come from it. Yep, a pic of our beloved Bills was unfortunately used (could have been any 1 of 32 teams) but this article doesnt belong here; it is not Buffalo Bills FOOTBALL related.

This thread should/will be locked or moved to PPP along with the 10+ other identical threads on this exact topic that were created 2 weeks or so ago.

As Boyst would say.... LAMP LAMP LAMP