Clements to be traded?

The Bills Zone & Buffalo Bills.com message boards are saying he's going to be traded. But I can't believe that bullcocky. Is this rumor true, if so the Bills will get themsleves a top-10 pick!

Yeah, lets kill this rumor before it starts.

It is ONE poster saying that he THINKS that if Law signs in Buffalo, then Clements SHOULD be traded. No sources, no scoops...just an opinion from one poster who has less than 100 posts.

So dont go freaking out people.

By the way, if anything is reported on BB.com message boards, disregard it. I've never seen so much garbage on a message board before.

The Bills Zone & Buffalo Bills.com message boards are saying he's going to be traded. But I can't believe that bullcocky. Is this rumor true, if so the Bills will get themsleves a top-10 pick!

263523[/snapback]

Prepare to be scorned and ridiculed for even suggesting this.

Personally, while I don't view this as probable, I see it as somehow possible, but only if the Bills traded for Surtain, or something of the sort. He WOULD bring a high pick. Top ten? Not so sure, but certainly close.

We are as thin as paper at cb, and NC can play.

Very interesting, however unlikely.

delete this thread while you can 2003. your going to get alot of slack over it lol

263543[/snapback]

2003 is just the messenger. Then again, I might just be defending him because of the cowbell.

True, there is no sources confirming anything. But if Ty were to sign, it would make sense. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it does make sense.

Do you honestly think TD would re-sign Nate? He's a playmaker in his prime in a position that demands INSANE amounts of money. Knowing TD, he wouldn't even try. So if we did Tie (pun intended haha..... no) up Ty, why not try and get a high pick for him now? We might not need one next year, but we do this year.

Again, i'm not saying I agree with it. I'm just saying that I could see it.

2003 is just the messenger. Then again, I might just be defending him because of the cowbell.

263551[/snapback]

I like the message because we know TD will not pay Nate what Nate (speking in the third person here) will get elsewhere and besides, the cowbell in motion is cool!

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh

;););)

This move wouldn't make sense because one player has already reached his peak while the other may yet to show us what he's capable of doing!

What's scary, is that should this happen, we will have the oldest secondary in the league and we could be cornholed should any of them miss time simultaneously. ;)

I don't believe it. IF Ty Law is to be added I would think McGee would be the nickel/STer. The secondary would then be;

SS- Milloy

FS- Vincent

CB- Clements

CB- Law

Nickel- McGee

Then would be one awesome secondary, but I for one am getting sick of all these Patriot cast-offs. At 30 something years old that's still in a wheelchair and wearing a boot, I just don't see it.

Nate had by far his best season as a Bill last year, was TD's first major pick, and has made his way into the top 3 or 4 corners in the AFC both as a cover guy/ playmaker and as a tackler. Some people simply can't get by that one infamous play in the Jacksonville game I suspect. I do agree and forsee a fair amount of difficulty in retaining him after this season, but to let his services go now to me would be premature and possibly somewhat foolish. I suppose there's always a "right price" for a player, but while I like Ty Law quite a bit, I wouldn't think this to be a sound move.

Yeah, lets kill this rumor before it starts. 

It is ONE poster saying that he THINKS that if Law signs in Buffalo, then Clements SHOULD be traded.  No sources, no scoops...just an opinion from one poster who has less than 100 posts. 

So dont go freaking out people.

By the way, if anything is reported on BB.com message boards, disregard it.  I've never seen so much garbage on a message board before.

263529[/snapback]

So the vlaue of a persons comments depends on how many post they have? You have 6k in two years therefore your comments have the most value?

So the vlaue of a persons comments depends on how many post they have? You have 6k in two years therefore your comments have the most value?

263805[/snapback]

No. I think BGIM is saying we need more to go on than the rantings/fantasies of someone on a message board. This rumor is baseless. Show a link to give it some credibility.

Duane Starks got a 3rd round pick...and someone thinks Nate is worth a top 10?  Get real.

263812[/snapback]

Nate is EASILY worth a top ten pick........it's just not feasible that we'd get it. But don't tell me first ten players who are drafted this April are better than Nate.......