Tyrod passes for most yards & Bills W- Bucs game TBD bet

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing Carson Palmer, Adrian Peterson and Larry Fitzgerald absolutely carve up a Buccaneers Defense that is missing or injured Kwon Alexander and Lavonte David. They have young corners and there is a Chance that Fitz QB's for them. I say for us to win I don't think Tyrod has to pass for over 200 yards for us to win.

Albeit Fitz's best game last year was against the bills with the Jets. He has a superior WR core ten fold and decent RB's behind him with a suspect line. This is a game at Home Buffalo should win which scares me. Tyrod throws less than 224 and we win. Shady has a big game and the defense gets revenge on Fitz.

I'll guess Taylor's line and the final score:

19/26 245 2 TDs. McCoy goes for 125. Bills 33-Bucs 13. A laugher.

That sounds like you expect a good game outta Taylor, then 0:)

Just for the fun of it .

Typical Taylor will be 13/20 for 157 yards passing and 13 rushing.

It will be up to the D to win this game.

I take this to mean you're in... ?

It seems that most every time TT passes for the most yards .... The Bills get a L.

Happens for a lot of teams like that. It's because most teams don't want their QB to throw that much. If they are throwing that much it's because they are losing.

Taylor hopefully can start pulling out a W this season when that happens

Any more takers? I mean, Fitz might be starting. This could become a shootout :flirt:

You can add a third option....

Fitz has more passing yards to our DBs then Tyrod has to our WRs :)

Edited by Scott7975

There is no truer testament to Tyrod being a horrible passer than when his biggest fan thinks a 225 yard game is something to write home about.

Most of the 300 yard passers have been in losses this season. This 300 mark is ridiculous.

There is no truer testament to Tyrod being a horrible passer than when his biggest fan thinks a 225 yard game is something to write home about.

It was actually chosen as a benchmark because it would be his highest total all year.

It actually IS something to write home about. Proves your point even more.

How about if he gets exactly 225 yards and the game ends in a tie, I get to choose the signature of everyone in this thread.

I'm down.

No. I said For the fun of it I put down my #s.

No need to participate in your bet.

Puss

I never once even said 300 yards. You did. Here's a number I will say, 182.

Tyrod Taylor is averaging 182 yards per game.

With a terrible WR corp and line problems. He did a nice enough job with Matthews and Clay when they were in. I think Manning and Brees won this week passing for under 200 yards. Multiple ways to win-one of the most important is not turning the ball over. Solid defense, solid ST 200 yards passing a game with no turnovers-when Matthews is back, and Clay, and Thompson should help, should equal a lot more wins. Quit complaining over and over about passing yards.

With a terrible WR corp and line problems. He did a nice enough job with Matthews and Clay when they were in. I think Manning and Brees won this week passing for under 200 yards. Multiple ways to win-one of the most important is not turning the ball over. Solid defense, solid ST 200 yards passing a game with no turnovers-when Matthews is back, and Clay, and Thompson should help, should equal a lot more wins. Quit complaining over and over about passing yards.

I don't know if you heard but we're 18 yards short.