Turbosrrgood: He's your chance.

It does archive, if you know how to search it.

that's alot of TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!TEBOW!!!

Die, thread, die.

ThreadsThatWillNotDie.jpg

Or maybe this thread is really about M Night Shumalumalumalumalumalumalumalumalumun and you're only reading it because you're already dead.

And on a spaceship

In a dream

At your funeral

On a spaceship

Come into the shoutbox to see TYTT's meltdown in live time.

you make me mis the shout box. I am going to come in their and own it again.

I think my best work is done there. Oddly,triple and I get along just fine but I still think he'd stab me

It wasn't Saturn.

Uranus.

I don't spend much time at that kiddie table but the conversation was hard to follow what with it refreshing so often.

It doesn't give enough time to google what you're (not "you," just in general, for some) supposed to say. Pain right in the ass.

Uh, this is the thread for the fight between TYTT and Turbo. If you want to flirt with Gugny, you can start a new thread called "Gugny: Here's Your Chance."

I can flirt with whomever I choose, but what makes you think I was flirting with Gugny? My statement can be taken in different ways. If this thread is for a match between Turbo and TYTT then it's obvious Turbo hasn't answered the bell, eh?