MNF: Vikings @ Bears

/dev/null

Wanted to go to bed I have Minni's D and I'm up by .20 against a guy with Diggs. Just put me out of my misery so I can sleep!!!

Not great football but some serious hitting going on out there. If I was the Bears I'd keep Fox, once Trub gets the offense down they would be a decent team. His defense plays well/hard for a bunch of bums.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure but he's already better than Tyrod apparently, having put up 0 points in his only NFL action so far.

I've watched I think every prime time game this year. The QBs have sucked in most of them. It's why I'm still fairly high on Tyrod. There's a dearth of talent across the league. I don't know who fans expect could come into this offense and score a lot of points.

So you don't think Trubisky is good?

I told myself I wouldn't bother with certain posters anymore, my mistake

Edited by HappyDays

I told myself I wouldn't bother with certain posters anymore, my mistake

I mean if you don't think Trubisky sucks, your EJ comparison makes zero sense.

It's tough to be consistent though, I know. Once I told you we could've drafted Trubisky, your brain went to "Well, he sucks!" mode because he isn't Tyrod.

Thanks for playing!

Edited by jmc12290

I mean if you don't think Trubisky sucks, your EJ comparison makes zero sense.

It's tough to be consistent though, I know. Once I told you we could've drafted Trubisky, your brain went to "Well, he sucks!" mode because he isn't Tyrod.

Thanks for playing!

Not getting into this one way or another, but the kid has played 2 quarters of NFL football.

Not getting into this one way or another, but the kid has played 2 quarters of NFL football.

Don't tell me, tell the dude who said:

I think Trubisky will start his career slowly but ultimately end up the best of the 2017 QB draft class.

Then turned around 3 pages later and compared him to EJ Manuel.

It's like DID.

It's like DID.

Haha. Fair. Hard to follow other convos.

Trubisky has looked decent so far considering its his first start, MNF, and the Vikes have a decent defense.

Edited by bobobonators

It's like DID.

What? I didn't compare him to EJ. I was making the point that being the #1 QB in your class doesn't mean you're worth trading up for. Since that's what you were implying.

Of course he's better.

2015 yielded Jameis and Mariota as better

2016 yielded Dak, Goff, Wentz as better

2017 yielded Watson and Trubisky as better.

Which QBs were drafted in the first round in 2013 or 2014?

EJ Manuel and Blake Bortles are the headliners. Judging the rookies by week 5 is a little premature is all i'm saying.

Do you think Trubisky is a #1 by default like EJ and a trash QB?

No he's a WAY better prospect than EJ was. Just wasn't worth trading a future 1st for. Based on this game so far I feel comfortable with that opinion. But we're a couple seasons away from knowing.