I said I would give TT until the bye to prove himself

YES!!! I'm with you. I like TT but he just is not getting it done. He needs to play to his strengths and is not doing it. Watching Rogers whoop up on the Cowgirls made me jealous for what a real QB can do.

Rodgers is great, but look at his WRs and then look at ours.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...IF TT is not part of the long term QB plan, why is Dennison so hell bent on his "system" and forcing Taylor to be in the pocket more often that not?.......what not become more versatile and take advantage of his mobility.......we do it and then abandon it......his reads/progressions take too long and OL protection collapses......guess I missed the memo as usual....seems like forcing the "round peg into a square hole" when the "peg" is likely to be gone in 2018.......

It's why many of us want him to move on from Tyrod. He can't play this system he needs a special system, proof is in the last few OCs that had to simplify theirs for him. Why change the system to make a QB that wont be around happy. I'd rather see them let this offense learn the system that will be played next season and if that makes Peterman play now so be it.

I hate the idea of this system this year, change it then next season another system.

Odds are even changing the system to Tyrods simplified system won't be enough to get us into the playoffs with this WR core anyway so why bother. This system is a quick release system something a QB needs to have a quick read something Tyrod will never be able to do in my opinion

Edited by xRUSHx

It's why many of us want him to move on from Tyrod. He can't play this system he needs a special system, proof is in the last few OCs that had to simplify theirs for him. Why change the system to make a QB that wont be around happy. I'd rather see them let this offense learn the system that will be played next season and if that makes Peterman play now so be it.

I hate the idea of this system this year, change it then next season another system.

Odds are even changing the system to Tyrods simplified system won't be enough to get us into the playoffs with this WR core anyway so why bother. This system is a quick release system something a QB needs to have a quick read something Tyrod will never be able to do in my opinion

Yes, yes and did I mention.... Yes

Yeah and most people calling for Peterman to start would be done with him after 1 game. I remember people crying to bring in Brian Brohm because anybody is better than Fitz.

Peterman is not going to come in and make these receivers any better. They are the worst receiving group in the league.

Yeah and most people calling for Peterman to start would be done with him after 1 game. I remember people crying to bring in Brian Brohm because anybody is better than Fitz.

Peterman is not going to come in and make these receivers any better. They are the worst receiving group in the league.

I agree, but at least he'll throw to them coming out of their break, rather than hold the ball for 7 seconds like TT does. Tyrod's height and lack of field vision will keep him from ever reaching that next level. Peterman eventually playing is inevitable.

Who really cares what some message board dude thinks?

Good for you. Go grab a cookie. McDermott's sticking with the guy you're done with.

Root for another team if you like.

You won't be missed.

The leeches are truly out in full force right now.

Just pathetic.

....sand in one's jockey shorts can be a source of major irritation.............

Who really cares what some message board dude thinks?

Good for you. Go grab a cookie. McDermott's sticking with the guy you're done with.

Root for another team if you like.

You won't be missed.

The leeches are truly out in full force right now.

Just pathetic.

Losing close ball games because Buffalo struggles throwing the football at crunch time gets old.

On everyone...

Edited by Figster

Tyrod leaves too many plays on the field. That's why he's a 9-7 QB at best. If we really want to be a SB team, we need another QB. Play Peterman. If he plays well maybe he becomes Kirk cousins. If he sucks, we have a higher draft pick and get a QB early. I think benching Tyrod is smart for the long term of this franchise

Tyrod leaves too many plays on the field. That's why he's a 9-7 QB at best. If we really want to be a SB team, we need another QB. Play Peterman. If he plays well maybe he becomes Kirk cousins. If he sucks, we have a higher draft pick and get a QB early. I think benching Tyrod is smart for the long term of this franchise

The papers, the papers.