GDT: AL Wild Card Twins at Yankees (ESPN)

Fadingpain

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online... Gamecast... Like how I do almost everything... Or radio (Bills/Sabres=Sirius).

I'm watching on TV; this is a good example of when I tune into ESPN...for something like this game.

Otherwise I don't look at it too much at all.

Ouch!

SardonicBaggyFunnelweaverspider-size_res

He was bumming! :lol:

Yankees looked pretty good; ought to be a good series with Cleveland.

As a life-long Yankee hater, it pains me to see them back. And it pains me even more that the Mets "we own the NYC baseball market" window lasted all of approximately 18 months. Go Twins!

Mucking Fets! :censored::death::wallbash:

I'm watching on TV; this is a good example of when I tune into ESPN...for something like this game.

Otherwise I don't look at it too much at all.

I am on phone @ work... Should probably dial in my Comcast cable and patch it to TV or log in on computer.

Glad the Bombers won. Would be nice to see them stomp Cubs in World Series.

Probably the first time Ive written a putout at first 3-1-4 in over 4000 games on a scorecard. Cant recall the batter whiffing at touching first often. The ump patiently waited to make his call...

Probably the first time Ive written a putout at first 3-1-4 in over 4000 games on a scorecard. Cant recall the batter whiffing at touching first often. The ump patiently waited to make his call...

Great job by the umpire. Granite knew he missed the bag and tried to casually stroll back to first. It looked like Castro just tagged him out of habit.

• 2 weeks later...

Was that Frazier's first career home run, or what? Jesus, dude, calm down.

And (I'm writing this in the top of the 4th), Girardi better get someone warming up in the bullpen. Once CC starts losing it, he loses it pretty quickly.

that's frazier. he's an emotional player....he is the ultimate yankee

Was that Frazier's first career home run, or what? Jesus, dude, calm down.

And (I'm writing this in the top of the 4th), Girardi better get someone warming up in the bullpen. Once CC starts losing it, he loses it pretty quickly.

that's frazier. he's an emotional player....he is the ultimate yankee

Nah, I think it's Bush League. Just like Swisher. Very un-Yankee like, in my opinion.

I may be a Mets fan, but I grew up in Yankees household and followed them every bit as closely as I did the Mets (except the A-Rod years; I took a hiatus for his entire tenure).

EDIT: I will add that I'm rooting for NYY to win it all this year and I'm back to enjoying them.

Edited by Gugny

1318369988001.jpg

Nah, I think it's Bush League. Just like Swisher. Very un-Yankee like, in my opinion.

I may be a Mets fan, but I grew up in Yankees household and followed them every bit as closely as I did the Mets (except the A-Rod years; I took a hiatus for his entire tenure).

EDIT: I will add that I'm rooting for NYY to win it all this year and I'm back to enjoying them.

Swish, Gardner, Frazer, Jeter, Didi, CC....all awesome Yankees that play/ed with emotion, they make up for the Bernies, Headley's etc that are stoic

Nope. The only time I root against the Yankees is when they play the Mets. Far from a hater, Pooj!

Swish, Gardner, Frazer, Jeter, Didi, CC....all awesome Yankees that play/ed with emotion, they make up for the Bernies, Headley's etc that are stoic

Funny you listed those 6. I lump the first three together (emotion with less class) and the last three together (emotion with class).

I guess we just see it differently. Like I said, I'm all in on the Yanks.

Plus we both love beer and chicks, but we only get beer.

Peace, Pooj!!