Some nationwide recognition

The Washington Post

Wrote something positive about the Bills?

No wonder I'm freezing at work. Hell froze over.

That quality, the one constant that soiled the franchise, may finally be changing. The Bills are 3-1 after four games, and they have shown signs their first quarter-season is more than a fluke. More importantly, they might actually have people in charge who know what they’re doing. The present isn’t so bad, and the future is bright in, of all places, Buffalo.

The Washington Post

No wonder I'm freezing at work. Hell froze over.

That quality, the one constant that soiled the franchise, may finally be changing. The Bills are 3-1 after four games, and they have shown signs their first quarter-season is more than a fluke. More importantly, they might actually have people in charge who know what they’re doing. The present isn’t so bad, and the future is bright in, of all places, Buffalo.

Heh heh. Soiled.

The Washington Post

No wonder I'm freezing at work. Hell froze over. That quality, the one constant that soiled the franchise, may finally be changing. The Bills are 3-1 after four games, and they have shown signs their first quarter-season is more than a fluke. More importantly, they might actually have people in charge who know what they’re doing. The present isn’t so bad, and the future is bright in, of all places, Buffalo.

Still snarky though.

Heh heh. Soiled.

like I said

The Washington Post

I was actually surprised Monday with their write up as well. For some reason the Bills get little respect in the DC, MD, VA region. (other than from the hundreds of Bills fans I run across)

Still snarky though.

Rex Ryan did that to us

I need to frame that when I get home.

Seeing this list makes me want to absolutely puke,

Wade Phillips, Gregg Williams, Mike Mularkey, Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey, Doug Marrone and Rex Ryan. Honestly I thin Ryan is the worst.

Love this TT quote,

“Over the past three weeks, we have practiced a number of situations. Ironically, they have happened in the games. We are prepared for it."

Ironically? really, like shocked huh, just underscores what a farce of a coach Ryan was.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

Seeing this list makes me want to absolutely puke,

Wade Phillips, Gregg Williams, Mike Mularkey, Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey, Doug Marrone and Rex Ryan. Honestly I thin Ryan is the worst.

Love this TT quote,

“Over the past three weeks, we have practiced a number of situations. Ironically, they have happened in the games. We are prepared for it."

Ironically? really, like shocked huh, just underscores what a farce of a coach Ryan was.

Indication of a well coached football team :thumbsup:

The one thing I also noticed in the article was that they did get one of their facts wrong. They claimed that Wade Phillips was the only coach to get them into the playoffs or a winning record which is incorrect. Yes Wade is the only to get us to the playoffs, but St Doug Marrone did get us a winning record.