Week 5: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Yeah, those stupid fans thinking the Bills are a powerhouse, or just maybe better then a 1-3 Bengals team. The bills have had an easy schedule having to play against bottom feeder teams like Carolina Denver and Atlanta. Imagine if they had to face a juggernaut like Cleveland!

We haven't seen what this team can do against a good defence or offence. Obviously we just have to look back to last season to figure out how this game will go, since they are pretty much returning with the same coaching staff and players as last season....

I'm not positive...but I think I may detect a hint of sarcasm here. ;)

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can bring back our run schemes from the last couple years, I will be so happy.

One 3rd and short conversion they definitely pulled Richie and ran behind him. I think it might have come back for a hold in the end but it was a Greg Roman play that we used a lot in 3rd and short with Mike G last year.

Cinci D is legit -- this will be a close game. Comes down to discipline and turnovers as usual, and in both of those areas it does seem Buffalo has the advantage.

Seriously. Are we even going to face a weak Defense this year. Aside from maybe Atlanta, every team we faced has a pretty stout D.

One 3rd and short conversion they definitely pulled Richie and ran behind him. I think it might have come back for a hold in the end but it was a Greg Roman play that we used a lot in 3rd and short with Mike G last year.

Yeah, I definitely noticed that as well. I don't know anything about anything, but it really seems we move the ball better when we move our guards like that.

Seriously. Are we even going to face a weak Defense this year. Aside from maybe Atlanta, every team we faced has a pretty stout D.

The one break we got was Jets. That's it. We knew coming into this season, with the 5th toughest schedule that's what we were facing. Next year we get a break from schedule.

It does get easier.

Tampa, whilst stout up front, have the 31st ranked passing defense in the league so far;

Oakland can't stop the run and are a liability in the secondary;

The Saints whilst improving and trending the right way are no better than average;

We play New England twice who suck on defense at the moment;

We also play Miami twice.... who not unlike Tampa have been okay in run D but have sucked in pass D.

It does get easier.

Tampa, whilst stout up front, have the 31st ranked passing defense in the league so far;

Oakland can't stop the run and are a liability in the secondary;

The Saints whilst improving and trending the right way are no better than average;

We play New England twice who suck on defense at the moment;

We also play Miami twice.... who not unlike Tampa have been okay in run D but have sucked in pass D.

Other than that they are awesome! :nana: