Hot take alert

I think Boyst and Kirby may be the recipe for Brokeback Mountain II.

How could you possibly lay low with Boyst anyway, whether you wanted to join or avoid him?

They looked quite content with each other....

It was a good throw. The reciever obviously stumbled --it's apparent on the all 22. There was a huge thread about this. You should check it out, and check out the overhead video.

I'm sure you have it bookmarked.

I support everything siad in this thread and love Mr Jackson dearly.

However, if I am going to dream of players getting more attention from the league I want Poyer first. A scrub from the browns is now our starter? And slaying it.

• 3 weeks later...

Alex Smith has been a boss this year. I love what Reid has done incorporating the spread concepts and the Chiefs have some explosive playmakers. They look legit to me.

Also, maybe Boyst and I should have headed to Cincinnati? The games we go to, we win.

We were looking for you. I've never had so much fun under a bridge! Edited by Augie

Alex Smith has been a boss this year. I love what Reid has done incorporating the spread concepts and the Chiefs have some explosive playmakers. They look legit to me.

Also, maybe Boyst and I should have headed to Cincinnati? The games we go to, we win.

Their offense is so legit. A far cry from a few years back when a WR didn't catch a TD all year.

Smith's deep ball has been money too. Helps when Tyreek Hill is impossible to overthrow.

This is what the Bills offense should've looked like in 2015.

Their offense is so legit. A far cry from a few years back when a WR didn't catch a TD all year.

Smith's deep ball has been money too. Helps when Tyreek Hill is impossible to overthrow.

I remember when his only deep ball all year.....was against us. :(

This is what the Bills offense should've looked like in 2015.

They are so, so explosive. They might be the fastest team in football. I have to admit, I didn't see it coming. I thought this team was taking a step back and they look like the best team in football (right with Philly). This year has been confusing to me though. I thought the Pats had a shot to be undefeated, the Giants a Super Bowl contender and the Chiefs below .500. Whoops, apparently I know nothing.

They are so, so explosive. They might be the fastest team in football. I have to admit, I didn't see it coming. I thought this team was taking a step back and they look like the best team in football (right with Philly). This year has been confusing to me though. I thought the Pats had a shot to be undefeated, the Giants a Super Bowl contender and the Chiefs below .500. Whoops, apparently I know nothing.

They are riding Smith. When he's on, their unstoppable.

I've been a Smith fan, but I didn't expect him to be the best QB playing at this point of the season. If the Bills don't make it, I'd love to see them in the Super Bowl.

They are riding Smith. When he's on, their unstoppable.

I've been a Smith fan, but I didn't expect him to be the best QB playing at this point of the season. If the Bills don't make it, I'd love to see them in the Super Bowl.

No, I still want disaster to appear, if just for the draft pick. But I can see how they are fun to watch and easy to root for.

• 4 weeks later...