PFF: Bills are 31st for time for Taylor to throw.

JM2009

He's bottom half of the league. Stats don't tell the whole story. Like EJ, he just can't read the field, read defenses, throw open receivers or work effectively from the pocket. His strength is his legs and athleticism. But for sophisticated, timing based passing offenses, he's not a good fit. And unfortunately, Dennisuck is not playing to his strengths. He's pulling a REXY and trying to force his square system into a round hole.

Very misleading title. The OLine is allowing Tyrod the second-most time in the NFL to throw the ball.

This isn't at all surprising. It's been going on for 2+ years now.

Thread\

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think "time to throw" is how long it takes Tyrod to throw the ball, not how much time the offensive line is giving him to throw.

Holding onto the ball too long before he throws has been an issue of Tyrod's.

This is correct. Time to throw is the time from snap to release.

He has the ability to make the biggest difference out of the three

So that means he is the only one at fault? Things don't have to be mutually exclusive. You think Goff looks better just because he got better? Maybe its because they gave him some help in the Oline that is playing better and gave him some weapons.

Dude, wtf are you even talking about?

Go ahead and find one time I ever said anything even close to "Tyrod is all that". All I ever said in our conversations is that he was better than Cardale Jones, when you said Cardale should be starting for the Bills this year and he was their only shot at winning (Lmao and you want to try and call me out for bad football takes? haha).

I still stand by that. Right now Tyrod is a better QB than Cardale Jones. How could any reasonable and sane person argue otherwise?

Because Cardale started the last 3 games of a championship season for OSU he's a better NFL QB than Tyrod? Right...

And Wtf does it matter about OSU? They won most of the season without Cardale the year they won that championship. He only came in for the last 3 games. And they won just as many games without him as they did with him the year he started for a bit.

It's a different team every year though. Players graduate, get drafted etc.

Oh, and the only time you ever get to come and tell me "I told you so" is the day that Cardale Jones turns into this great franchise QB that you think he is. Until then, keep your terrible football takes to yourself and leave me alone.

I just don't understand why you bag on CJ when he is 2 nd year man. TT is an 8 year vet and he's still playing sorry.CJ with three important games plus sat out and still got drafted in the 4th. TT played 4 years at VT and was drafted in the 6th. Yes, 8 years later he is still struggling. I could take the growing pains from a second year man who is 6'5" and has full potential. You have no reason to hate on CJ. Because you sure seem like it. TT is what his records shows 8-8 QB. That won against sorrier teams mostly. You along with the coaches are proving me right. He can't play qb for an 8 year vet. As of now everything I've said has been backed up. You are just mad because your are getting proved wrong. That is why if you were a coach I would love to play against your talent so I can expose you like they are doing with the Bills. Stack the box because he can't throw. Once again 125 passing LoL. My point is that he was going to fail this summer. He had a terrible training camp. But you do back him. Buy the way Garret is better than CJ. He better get drafted higher according to you. Now back to the Bills. We are gonna keep loosing until they change the QB position period. When you say things back it up. Because nothing that you have said about who's better has never proved the results yet. Meanwhile, until you learn about talent don't even compete with me because you don't know football. Argue with a person that loves loosing talent because it seems like it's ok with you. I back up good football talents not scrub talented players like the ones that play not to loose, they are not winners. Back it up or don't try an hang with what I know. Edited by Noogie75

I just don't understand why you bag on CJ when he is 2 nd year man. TT is an 8 year vet and he's still sorry.CJ with three important games plus sat out and still got drafted in the 4th. TT played 4 years at VT and was drafted in the 6th. Yes, 8 years later he is still struggling. I could take the growing pains from a second year man who is 6'5" and has full potential. You have no reason to hate on CJ. Because you sure seem like it. TT is what his records shows 8-8 QB. That won against sorrier teams mostly. You along with the coaches are proving me right. He can't play qb for an 8 year vet. As of now everything I've said has been backed up. You are just mad because your are getting proved wrong. That is why if you were a coach I would love to play against your talent so I can expose you like they are doing with the Bills. Stack the box because he can't throw. Once again 125 passing LoL. My point is that he was going to fail this summer. He has a terrible train camp. But you do back him. Buy the way Garret is better than CJ. He better get drafted higher according to you. Now back to the Bills. We are gonna keep loosing until they change the QB position period. When you say things back it up. Because nothing that you have said about who's better has never proved the results yet. Meanwhile, until you learn about talent don't even compete with me because you don't know football. Argue with a person that loves loosing talent because it seems like it's ok with you. I back up good football talents not scrub talented players like the ones that play not to loose, they are not winners. Back it up or don't try an hang with what I know.

Cardale Jones! Cardale Jones! Cardale Jones!

Is bad at football. Get over it. The dude will probably never see the regular season field.

Because I love the Bills? Sorry, don't quite understand the logic.

I think they meant to say "you should change your name to Tyrods hemroids bc your always on his ass" but you dont really crusade as much as some people on here so i wouldve saved that comeback for later.

you are just mad because TT can't hang.

He can hang but only when he has a legit game plan and OC calljng the right plays. Dennison sucks. The WR roster sucks, youd need Brady back there to make it work. And theres not enough elite QBs to go around so you need to have a good OC some good WRs that can get seperation on routes.

What could the Bills do with the oline? Draft Ramcyzk instead of White? Keep Koudjo? That's about it.

TTs has insurmountable problems with his game. He can't see the field. He runs and every pass he throws is never the same because of his lower body.

The Bills either need to strike gold and find a new way to play the short passing game, or just abandon it altogether. That play action iso, where the lead blocking FB runs right up the center could work. Clay would need to turn into a lead blocker, or our FBs have hidden ball skills.

If not, the best hope is the Bills have 5 or 6 wins by mid November, then you just run TT into the ground for short yardage, and try for a win streak at the end of the year. Seahawks and 49ers did this a while back.

Edited by rant_and_go

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21765203_1941740162712576_8637530686331276602_n.jpg?oh=576cef6c93192f8e31cdbc947a848a57&oe=5A4949E9

12th in intermediate passing is a good sign. Do I think he is the seventh best QB-of course not, but he isn't terrible either, like some think.

When we have no running game he is terrible

So that means he is the only one at fault? Things don't have to be mutually exclusive. You think Goff looks better just because he got better? Maybe its because they gave him some help in the Oline that is playing better and gave him some weapons.

No I've repeatedly said Jordan Mills is a walking turnstile, but Tyrod doesn't help and in large part is responsible for probably at least 1/3 of the sacks he takes by not getting rid of the ball when he has the opportunity

Next Gen stats for QBs

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-time-to-throw

2.86 sec for Taylor

...problem may be that he needs 2.86 MINUTES..........4 years as an understudy as well as 2 years starting should equate to grasping the speed of the game at this level....it is a major MENTAL attribute to be able to read and react....is that something which is trainable?.....

Nope not at all. I knew what TT is going into the season. Thing is... With all this Tyrod sucks talk out of you there is one thing you should remember... he is still light years better than your boy Jones.

I don't think so but he is suppose to be. No da 8 years in league.

I think they meant to say "you should change your name to Tyrods hemroids bc your always on his ass" but you dont really crusade as much as some people on here so i wouldve saved that comeback for later.

He can hang but only when he has a legit game plan and OC calljng the right plays. Dennison sucks. The WR roster sucks, youd need Brady back there to make it work. And theres not enough elite QBs to go around so you need to have a good OC some good WRs that can get seperation on routes.

I'm not don't crusade I just make my opinion based on the facts. The results of what is happening and what I have said all along. A lot are mad because they are looking real bad with the results. I'mma give yall he's better than my boy. Then why are the bills not winning? It ain't the D as they claim the passed two years.