PFF: Bills are 31st for time for Taylor to throw.

JM2009

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they meant to say "you should change your name to Tyrods hemroids bc your always on his ass" but you dont really crusade as much as some people on here so i wouldve saved that comeback for later.

He can hang but only when he has a legit game plan and OC calljng the right plays. Dennison sucks. The WR roster sucks, youd need Brady back there to make it work. And theres not enough elite QBs to go around so you need to have a good OC some good WRs that can get seperation on routes.

Lol. Good one! I don't think I'm always on his a$$. I'm on the a$$ of those that keep throwing these ridiculous stats trying to prove a point......:especially when these stats are completely useless. I like Tyrod. I just know he's not a very good QB and will be happy when/if he's replaced with a good one

Run blocking and pass blocking are different things. And this WR corp is not good. If you don't think this is a bad WR corp right now, well........................

seriously?

yeah, i remember you saying our wr core sucked last year too. Sammy, Robert and Marquise all say hello from Ca, where life is good because they don't have a QB, named Tyrod.

:)

Edited by Foxx