9-18: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers

26CornerBlitz

@SalSports

Bills HC Sean McDermott scheduled to meet the media at 1 PM for usual Monday press conference. Follow along here.

Live Link to McDermott's Presser: http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/BILLS-LIVE-Head-Coach-Sean-McDermotts-press-conference/7aa3c830-6e6c-41eb-8fb1-d363a3ae6cfb

Also available via WGR: http://v6.player.abacast.net/2103

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "NEED TO IMPROVE" (19:01)

Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media Monday afternoon topics include; offensive struggles, time management, and an injury report.

Rick Dennison: "We Had Our Chances" (8:03)
OC Rick Dennison talks to the media about the play of the offense in Week 2 against the Carolina Panthers.

Leslie Frazier: "It's All About Winning" (9:02)
DC Leslie Frazier talks to the media about the play of the defense against the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@JaySkurski

McDermott: "I can feel the frustration out there." #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott on the Bills not being able to move the ball when they can't run: "That's legitimate. We have to look at that."

@WGR550

McDermott - we faced an aggressive defense yesterday, there were some things we could've done better #Bills

McDermott - we look at every position, it's not just one guy. We can all do our part to do a better job.

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott on potential QB change: "We look at every position. It's not just one guy. We can all do our own part and do a better job."

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: all parts of this football team need to do better, me, the QB, everybody. #Bills

@thadbrown7

McDermott's explanation on not using TO on final drive after Tyrod scramble didn't make much sense.

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: defense has played extremely well. They've been attacking. References Humber & Poyer. Red zone D outstanding. #Bills

@SalSports

McDermott said he thought Colton Schmidt had a good game when asked about him considering team worked out a punter today.

@JaySkurski

McDermott says the #Bills are still evaluating whether the team will go back to Brandon Tate as the primary returner.

Relax everyone another poster hiding behind a recently created account to afraid he/she will be proven wrong on Mcdermott and therefore uses a fake account created for instances like this.

Are you referring to lil ole me? You think I am "to" afraid I will be proven wrong so I am hiding and have a created "fake account"? If you want to think up things like that knock yourself out.

@JaySkurski

"We have to stay with the plan," McDermott says when asked how he has to resist the temptation to make a QB change. #Bills

McDermott: "We've got to look at doing things a little bit differently" on offense so that teams don't keep keying on LeSean McCoy. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: when dealing w/QB chatter you stick w/your plan which deals w/best interest of team. Been w/coaches who've done the same. #Bills

@SalSports

McDermott won't say he thought the OPI was justified, but does say "I thought Andre ran a good route and we still gave ourselves a chance"