I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

If Tyrod isn't on the Bills next year, will you still post anything here?

What an ignorant post. Now people who don't think he is terrible won't watch with a new QB, is what you are saying. I have already said that this is TT last season here, and the rookie next season will start. And I will support whoever that is. The wild hate you and a handful have for this individual borders on mental health issues. It really does.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an ignorant post. Now people who don't think he is terrible won't watch with a new QB, is what you are saying. I have already said that this is TT last season here, and the rookie next season will start. And I will support whoever that is. The wild hate you and a handful have for this individual borders on mental health issues. It really does.

Lighten up, Francis; it was a joke.

You must be a hoot at parties. Are you for hire?

(that was a joke, too)

EDIT: There's a difference between thinking that a professional athlete sucks at his craft vs. hating someone. The NFL isn't real life, honey.

Edited by Gugny

Put Watkins, Woods, and Percy Harvin on the field like we did in 2015 and I wonder how it goes.....

Don't you know he is supposed to put up the same numbers even with a terrible WR corp?

8-8?

Probably 9-7 if he had played in that Jacksonville game. How terrible.

Lighten up, Francis; it was a joke.

You must be a hoot at parties. Are you for hire?

(that was a joke, too)

EDIT: There's a difference between thinking that a professional athlete sucks at his craft vs. hating someone. The NFL isn't real life, honey.

Tough to tell with you when you're joking.

Agreed...Philly is comfortably in first place for worst and most savage fans...

However, Bills fans are also comfortably in first for most debauchery during a game from BJ's, nookie, doing blow, table diving, etc they got it locked down lol

We definitely have the most hardcore fans.

It's like WWE, meets Vietnam in the grass lots

That's with the Ryan "Let 'em score" defense. If this defense keeps playing like this, I'd expect much better in that scenario

The offense of the last two years with this defense, should be a playoff team. But they decided to go a different way.

The offense of the last two years with this defense, should be a playoff team. But they decided to go a different way.

I am cautiously optimistic about "this defense."

We'll see where they stand, statistically, after the next few weeks ... and especially at the end of the season. With NE, NE, ATL, NO, and even MIA, MIA (Ajayi) ... I don't think we'll see the same results we saw against the Jets and Panthers.

I am cautiously optimistic about "this defense."

We'll see where they stand, statistically, after the next few weeks ... and especially at the end of the season. With NE, NE, ATL, NO, and even MIA, MIA (Ajayi) ... I don't think we'll see the same results we saw against the Jets and Panthers.

Yeah, in the back of my mind I wonder too how they will stack up in this next game. I think they are for real. We'll see.

All we need is a great defense, great WR's and a great RB and we're cooking!

Let's get on that.

Like our 1990 team.