Last time the Bills made you cry

Buffalo716

Ummm been a fan since the very first season. Can't remember ever crying. It's football for crying out loud.

This. Its a game...not my life.

I can however understand if people got sad or choked up when Ralph passed or Everett got paralyzed because thats all about life, not the game of football. But to cry over the game itself, just don't connect to that unless you are a player out there on the field playing the game and investing your life into it.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. Its a game...not my life.

I can however understand if people got sad or choked up when Ralph passed or Everett got paralyzed because thats all about life, not the game of football. But to cry over the game itself, just don't connect to that unless you are a player out there on the field playing the game and investing your life into it.

Dude that's the point of the thread.

Seriously people are wayyyyy off if they think I made this about crying over a week 1 football loss

This is about emotional Bills moments. Not 1 game

Everyone who takes that macho attitude is a blockhead... look at what people are talking about in the thread.. definitely not crying about random loses.

It's about Everett and Ralph

Almost went to 5 straight

Alligator Arm Harmon

The Ickey AFCCG was the year before.

Bills needed another win on the road (??) to get to the SB the Harmon Debacle season

didn't see your post just above mine.....

they weren't beating the Bengals that year on the road....

and to those who blame Kelly for that pass, here it is again... go pound sand....

The Ickey AFCCG was the year before.

Bills needed another win on the road (??) to get to the SB the Harmon Debacle seasondidn't see your post just above mine.....

they weren't beating the Bengals that year on the road....and to those who blame Kelly for that pass, here it is again... go pound sand....

Definitely not Kelly's fault

I've had a few insanely blame Kelly for that one, I trust they are getting the rubber room they clearly needed these days.

Man rewatching that shows you what a real QB looks like...

What a ball and pretty much thrown off his back foot

Edited by Buffalo716