Why so thin at CB & safety

Greatdane21

Except for TE, DL, FB we aren't exactly stacked. Would be nice if the Bills had a CB on the PS, one safety who I never heard of. We can always cal up Colt Anderson or the CB we just released.

We are going to keep a lot of DLineman with their rotational scheme.

FWIW as Belichek always says you can never have enough CBs in this league, Pats have 5 CBs and 6 Safeties, so far that strategy isn't working out for them this season.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

Except for TE, DL, FB we aren't exactly stacked. Would be nice if the Bills had a CB on the PS, one safety who I never heard of. We can always cal up Colt Anderson or the CB we just released.

We are going to keep a lot of DLineman with their rotational scheme.

FWIW as Belichek always says you can never have enough CBs in this league, Pats have 5 CBs and 6 Safeties, so far that strategy isn't working out for them this season.

The Bills are going for quality over quantity? I like the starters and Wright is not the worst back-up in the league, but I still worry about cutting a guy like Mabin who was a solid system fit and showed a nose for the ball in the PS. Hopefully we see him on the practice squad and can call on him if someone goes down.

The Bills are going for quality over quantity? I like the starters and Wright is not the worst back-up in the league, but I still worry about cutting a guy like Mabin who was a solid system fit and showed a nose for the ball in the PS. Hopefully we see him on the practice squad and can call on him if someone goes down

Need to keep a watch on Mabin hope no other team picks him up, to the OP point, realistically we are going to need another CB at some point this season, nice to have him in the wings.