Who will be at Carolina Game

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my crew will be there, section 500 something, paid 150 per ticket and that was enough, wasnt going to even sniff the crazy asking price for anywhere lower than the 500s

we will be tailgating at Tavern on the Tracks (Bar) about half a mile from the stadium. They open at 10 and they are the official bills backers bar, have a buffalo themed party going on all weekend. See ya'll there, ill be in my Kilt and Kelly jersey as usual

me and my crew will be there, section 500 something, paid 150 per ticket and that was enough, wasnt going to even sniff the crazy asking price for anywhere lower than the 500s

we will be tailgating at Tavern on the Tracks (Bar) about half a mile from the stadium. They open at 10 and they are the official bills backers bar, have a buffalo themed party going on all weekend. See ya'll there, ill be in my Kilt and Kelly jersey as usual

Are there good lots around there?

Section 103 End Zone .... right where the Panthers come out ... kind of disrespected with the line .. Bills +7 ... let's see if McDermott has an old copy of the playbook and we can spoil Carolina's home opener.

Let's go Buffalo!!! Look forward to seeing all the Bills fans at the game ... sunny and 84 degrees.

Hope you are all coming to the party at Tavern on the Tracks in Charlotte Saturday the night before the game. Party kicks off at 6 and the band begins at 6:30. Looks like it is going to be a great Buffalo turnout.

I live in Charlotte. We're planning to tailgate across the street from Tavern on the Tracks.

Probably going to bring the whole family and watch on TV in the parking lot.

I'm in Union Cty, Rt. 200 and 218.

Only the third game I've gone to. Always have just driven there and grabbed any lot.

So, the lot across from there is good?

Porta Potties?

I live within walking distance. Tickets are $135 for the 500-level, which is tough to swallow. I'm going to tailgate with a bunch of friends, and possibly try to scalp. I just can't justify that ticket price unfortunately.

Tickets on the exchange, stubhub, and Vivid all have plenty of tickets in the $80's (some $70s) in the 500 level. For the lower level, they are now down under $200 in a lot of cases. Tons are still way overpriced though. They'll keep coming down. Gotta be patient.

Edited by Lv-Bills

I'm in Union Cty, Rt. 200 and 218.

Only the third game I've gone to. Always have just driven there and grabbed any lot.

So, the lot across from there is good?

Porta Potties?

They had Porta Potties in the past (and no charge for parking), when it was HD Supply. The lot is a little further from the stadium (approx. 0.6 mi), but there are always a lot of Bills fans in that area because of Tavern on the Tracks. The lot is now owned by a new company and since it's opening weekend, I am not 100% sure.

I'm hoping it will be the same. At the very least we plan to start there and find an adjacent lot with facilities (if necessary).