Around the NFL Week 1

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pagano is a bum, never should have let Arians go.

I believe that earlier this week, Chuck said that he was "staying in his lane" when asked about Luck.

You are the head coach, he's the reason you haven't been fired yet. I'd put a security detail on him 24/7 and make him your business to a frankly creepy degree.

I still can't believe what the Jags did to the Texans, the Texans and that defense allowed a rookie RB to have a field day on them? This defense looked legit without Watt, I thought they'd be damn near unstoppable with him, it's week 1 but not a good start for them.

I think Watt got hurt in the 2nd qt

I believe that earlier this week, Chuck said that he was "staying in his lane" when asked about Luck.

You are the head coach, he's the reason you haven't been fired yet. I'd put a security detail on him 24/7 and make him your business to a frankly creepy degree.

What was he referring to by saying "staying in their lane"?

I think Watt got hurt in the 2nd qt

Shame to see such a great player reduced to normalness by injuries. Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Welp, one MVP candidate down and out (for a while at least)

@mortreport

On David Johnson's injured wrist - a team source says will determine whether he'll miss a "few weeks" or "half the season or more"

Who was staying in their lane and what we're they referring to?

Chuck was asked about Luck's injury and return date. I assume staying in his lane was avoiding the medical department.

Welp, one MVP candidate down and out (for a while at least)

@mortreport

On David Johnson's injured wrist - a team source says will determine whether he'll miss a "few weeks" or "half the season or more"

Chuck was asked about Luck's injury and return date. I assume staying in his lane was avoiding the medical department.

Chuck is a nube, reminds me of Jeff Fisher, can't believe he said 49ers when they were playing the Rams.

What about the late round rookie Kupp? Who out produces him and plays on the same team.

Kupp is good, don't get me wrong. But he also had a whole off season with Goff to establish chemistry. They found one real quick (probably because Kupp is so good). The Rams have a lot of weapons and a young QB. He's going to go with who he trusts more often than not. Let's see if Sammy manages to forge any kind of chemistry over the course of the season. I'm guessing they will.

Kupp is good, don't get me wrong. But he also had a whole off season with Goff to establish chemistry. They found one real quick (probably because Kupp is so good). The Rams have a lot of weapons and a young QB. He's going to go with who he trusts more often than not. Let's see if Sammy manages to forge any kind of chemistry over the course of the season. I'm guessing they will.

I said it before the game and I will say it again, at this point it's on Watkins to play at the level his talent suggests. Davis was out today I expected bigger numbers from him. Goff looks good so that bodes well for his future. I'd like to see LA challenge those teams in the west.