Official Week 2 "I Wish Josh Rosen Was My Husband" Thread

Use this thread to post your praise and worship for the next Tom Brady, Josh Rosen, as UCLA takes on Hawaii.

This thread is sponsored by the "Wives of Josh Rosen:"

- CanadianFan
- Buffalo Barbarian
- JaCrispy
- C.Biscuit97

- MAJBobby

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective

Use this thread to post your praise and worship for the next Tom Brady, Josh Rosen, as UCLA takes on Hawaii.

This thread is sponsored by the "Wives of Josh Rosen:"

- CanadianFan

- Buffalo Barbarian

- JaCrispy

- C.Biscuit97

- MAJBobby

Hey...how did u know I love a man in uniform?

Edited by JaCrispy

I wouldn't give up every pick in a draft for Aaron Rodgers in his prime. That's a ridiculous question. I'd give up both 1sts and one of the 2nds if we had to (and depending on how the board fell). There are lots of great QBs it appears.

Then you better hope that the Bills lost tomorrow and that the Jets win at least 6 games this season.

Um no. Not sure he's even the best. Lot of candidates. Lamar Jackson is amazing. But Rosen looks the part. Each of the four were pretty nice passes. The third was a dart.

Geno Smith was amazing once...throwing for over 600 yards with more TDs than incompletions against Baylor in 2012. How did his NFL career turn out?

I wouldn't give up every pick in a draft for Aaron Rodgers in his prime. That's a ridiculous question. I'd give up both 1sts and one of the 2nds if we had to (and depending on how the board fell). There are lots of great QBs it appears.

For guaranteed Rodgers in his prime I'd easily give up every pick in a draft. It's not even a tough decision.

For guaranteed Rodgers in his prime I'd easily give up every pick in a draft. It's not even a tough decision.

Then how do you build a team around him?

22-25 329 and 5 TDs with 0 INT. Decent game.

And 11 min to go. Ha

Let's see if he performs like this against Stanford, USC, Washington and Arizona State.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.