Official Week 2 "I Wish Josh Rosen Was My Husband" Thread

Then you better hope that the Bills lost tomorrow and that the Jets win at least 6 games this season.

Geno Smith was amazing once...throwing for over 600 yards with more TDs than incompletions against Baylor in 2012. How did his NFL career turn out?

Why? There are a bunch of good QBs in the 2018 draft it appears. The depth is the appeal. There are a bunch of guys that I think will be good.

You don't just want a GOOD QB, you want the BEST. According to most posters, the best QBs are Rosen, Darnold and Jackson.

...and potentially Allen, Falk and Rudolph. Some will work out and some won't like any draft. There are going to be a bunch of guys that grade out as to end prospects. It's a great QB class. I've said before that there could be 5-6 guys that grade out ahead of Trubisky. That's why you get your QB in 2018. There will be value.

What happens when the top free agents don't want to come here?

Who cares? We would still have one of the greatest QBs on the planet on our team. Isn't that what we've been wanting for almost 2 decades now? I'm not going to worry about losing a year of draft picks because Rodgers is seriously that good.

Use this thread to post your praise and worship for the next Tom Brady, Josh Rosen, as UCLA takes on Hawaii.

This thread is sponsored by the "Wives of Josh Rosen:"

- CanadianFan

- Buffalo Barbarian

- JaCrispy

- C.Biscuit97

- MAJBobby

I'm a Darnold fan thank you, Troll Boy. Who is your QB oh wise one?

dog poo in a microwave > Bills Detective

Practice squad b!t<h boy needs to learn his place.

What happens when the top free agents don't want to come here?

Shut your hole, tool bag

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Use this thread to post your praise and worship for the next Tom Brady, Josh Rosen, as UCLA takes on Hawaii.

This thread is sponsored by the "Wives of Josh Rosen:"

- CanadianFan

- Buffalo Barbarian

- JaCrispy

- C.Biscuit97

- MAJBobby

Yep guys that understand what good QB play is. Edited by MAJBobby

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.