Ty Law to meet with Bills Saturday?

seq004

Your not going to believe this but YES I guess WGR (We know how acurate they are!) is saying that he was at the airport with Milloy which doesn't prove a thing. Again posted at BB.com .

261808[/snapback]

Ahhhh the message board at BB.com...its essentially the ProFootballTalk.com of Buffalo Bills message boards. Lots of fluff, very little intelligence.

I'm guessing that this is just a rumor started by some anxious fan wanting to hear SOME news this offseason. At least its something to talk about though!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not going to believe this but YES I guess WGR (We know how acurate they are!) is saying that he was at the airport with Milloy which doesn't prove a thing. Again posted at BB.com .

261808[/snapback]

Maybe he flew in and was going to the Canadian ballet with Lawyer for the evening

Ahhhh the message board at BB.com...its essentially the ProFootballTalk.com of Buffalo Bills message boards.  Lots of fluff, very little intelligence.

I'm guessing that this is just a rumor started by some anxious fan wanting to hear SOME news this offseason.  At least its something to talk about though!

261811[/snapback]

I agree about that message board but it's been pretty boring today. I think most likely just a rumor.

I don't know how much $$$ he'd cost now, but IF HEALTHY

no other FA comes close to being as much of a difference-maker as Ty Law.

I say it can't hurt for TD to at least check him out & see what's possible.

Did anybody see the episode of CRIBS on MTV with Law? He was showing the camera his back yard and when he sat on his hammock, the thing broke and he fell on his fuggin a$$! He tried blaming it on one of his staff!

Based on this, I don't want him on our team.

Did anybody see the episode of CRIBS on MTV with Law?  He was showing the camera his back yard and when he sat on his hammock, the thing broke and he fell on his fuggin a$$!  He tried blaming it on one of his staff!

Based on this, I don't want him on our team.

261841[/snapback]

I dont know why but I am laughing my ass off! :devil:

Don't shoot the messenger but a poster at BB.com is saying that 97 rock is claiming they will meet Saturday and hope to sign him. I don't know if it's true and I don't know if I like it. He's a great player but again in the second half of his career like Drew, Milloy, and we have other pressing needs like an offensive line. Anyway for what it's worth.

261735[/snapback]

When Milloy came back from his injury, the team started playing better. Lawyer is awesome, still one of the best. Ty Law is just the same. However, there are more pressing needs as we all would agree.

If Law somehow came off of his cloud of financial expectations I would absolutely LOVE having him as a Bill. Talk about a playmaker. It doesn't get much better at his position. Obviously he's on the down side but still played at an extremely high level prior to the injury. I'll always remeber that in Moulds' hey day, Law was the ONLY cb that could shut him down essentially for most of a game.

I don't know how much $$$ he'd cost now, but IF HEALTHY

no other FA comes close to being as much of a difference-maker as Ty Law.

I say it can't hurt for TD to at least check him out & see what's possible.

261838[/snapback]

Agreed 100% Brother!

I'm not saying TD should break the bank wide open to get him, but who knows? Maybe he'll get a "Home Town" Deal purely because Ty wants to stick it Belichick any way he can...It's not like Law is hurting for money or anything like that...

But no doubt a healthy Ty Law could not possibly do anything but help this Team...period...end of story... :devil:

This HAS to be false - there is just no way.  TD isn't gonna be throwing money at high-profile players on the defensive side of the ball - what would be the point?  We had arguably the best D in the League last year and we didn't make the playoffs.  Plus, TD already said he plans to upgrade the offense first and foremost.

No way.

261793[/snapback]

I can believe it (not that I'm saying I think the rumor is true, but I can certainly believe it). Look, defense wins championships. We all know that because we're football fans and have seen that teams with great defenses win Super Bowls. Any time we can improve on defense, it's worth looking into... for the right price... I don't think TD is going to be ponying up $5 mil a year for Law.

Don't shoot the messenger but a poster at BB.com is saying that 97 rock is claiming they will meet Saturday and hope to sign him. I don't know if it's true and I don't know if I like it. He's a great player but again in the second half of his career like Drew, Milloy, and we have other pressing needs like an offensive line. Anyway for what it's worth.

261735[/snapback]

"No sir I don't like it" (Mr. Horse from Ren & Stimpy)

Spend the money on re-signing Nate Clements. I really like the guy, whenever he gets interviewed he looks totally stoned!!!!Besides, what am I supposed to do with his auth. jersey, mini helmet, signed Auth. NFL FB. & numerous signed 8x10's

No really,Nate is a much more versitle player. He supports the run much better now. A descent tackler, returns punts like there was no tomorrow & he is on the UP-SIDE of his career.

MY @.02

Chuck