Lorenzo Alexander: "Sean cut the fat."

Beast

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...so neither are breaking news deal breakers......why even dig up the crap to justify his release?....not McD but Rapoporat?....seems like cheap shot IMO....

Rapoport was just giving reasons why nobody picked him up off of waivers. Apparently that was a surprise.

...so Elway signs him to the PS for $500+K whereas the PS salary is like $7,200 per week.....interesting.....

Apparently no one wanted to add him to their active roster. So the Broncos essentially made the PS and extension of it. And there is little difference since he'd likely be inactive on gamedays anyway, meaning he couldn't play even if he were on the active roster. What will be interesting to see is if anyone tries to sign him to their active roster/if or when the Broncos elevate him to theirs, and if the NFL tries to limit how much PS players can be paid.

Yeah, was thinking today that it would make a huge impact if he could play to his all pro potential this season. Could change the outlook of the whole year

it could honestly. He and Kyle could be the most dominant inside players in the league in a 4-3 rush the QB scenario.

I sure hope for this klos63

If you think that's the worst move this organization has ever made, I don't even know what to say.

That catalog is LONG and distinguished.

Dareus has lots of talent and does contribute at a high level (sometimes). Not saying he's worth the contract. But good God, this team has made so many painful moves that contract wouldn't crack the top 100!

I was going to laugh, but i cannot really.

Dareus might appear to be a mistake to re contract now.

But Bills have so many errors from previous regimes its silly in hindsight.

I think this is the McBeane challenge. How they handle him will foretell the future vision. I am okay with them being challenged this way

Trim the fat might have been better said,
A good strip steak, you cook with the faffy edges, but trim away when eating.

and yes, all threads devolve to foodstuffs

Dareus is going to make it very hard for teams to ever give out fully guaranteed contacts. Whaley should be dragged by a horse for a mile for that contract.

anyone can see the mistake, now.
BTW how is Jim Overdorf doing these days? Or Brandon. Don't hear much from "selling tickets" Russ do we?
new regime

I fully agree, if not for that massive salary Buffalo would have to swallow he would have gone too. He can still redeem himself though.

The Bills pregame last week spent the last two hours bouncing from one Bill-shill to the next throwing deep shade on Dareus' character and lamenting how f*cked poor McBeane is because they can't cut him.

I'm THINKIN' that OBD might protest when their employees devote one segment after the next on THEIR pregame to throwing down on a player they didn't want to launch into space.

And yet there will STILL always be THAT guy who will say "I'm just speculating". :rolleyes:

Trim the fat might have been better said,

A good strip steak, you cook with the faffy edges, but trim away when eating.

and yes, all threads devolve to foodstuffs

nothing like a well seasoned hunk of fat...when family members were trimming off the fat, I was holding up my plate for the taking.

nothing like a well seasoned hunk of fat...when family members were trimming off the fat, I was holding up my plate for the taking.

One of my Daughters does the same. Crispy fat is awesome !

But it ain't good for you 0:)

I would like to see Dareus get much fatter. I think he can carry the weight. We should get him hugely fat, like 500 pounds. That would be sooooo cool. Would freak out other teams completely.

Who was the fattest Bill ever? I think it might have been Jerry "the condo" Craft.

he isn't a nose. he is a pass rusher.

Sounds like something Rex would do.. LOLO