4 plays that make the Pats unstoppable- and how to slow them

YoloinOhio

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20519872/four-plays-show-why-2017-new-england-patriots-hard-stop-nfl

A five-receiver play becomes a one-on-one win

How to sell the run and fuel a safety's nightmares

Wait, Belichick just put the running back where?!

Decoys! Mayhem! Brady's piercing blue eyes!

SO, SURE, THE Pats are great, but they're not invulnerable. From the Seahawks' defensive speed to the Falcons' schemes to the Steelers' loaded offense, here's how contenders might attack them.

Edited by YoloinOhio

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20519872/four-plays-show-why-2017-new-england-patriots-hard-stop-nfl

A five-receiver play becomes a one-on-one win

How to sell the run and fuel a safety's nightmares

Wait, Belichick just put the running back where?!

Decoys! Mayhem! Brady's piercing blue eyes!

...hate him all you want......keep playing the "Cheatriots" card all you want (jealousy so noted)....BUT ...the guy is THE master and easily top five GOAT HC......Brady goes down and Cassel goes 11-5 in 2008 (shocker they didn't make the playoffs)....Brissett fills in for Brady and they go 3-1 (EVERYBODY had that right, right?)....Pioli, Demitrof, etc leave for greener pastures along with McDaniel who did return....yet BB just keeps on ticking....14 AFCE titles and FIVE Lombardis says he knows what the hell he's doing....DAMMIT...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...hate him all you want......keep playing the "Cheatriots" card all you want (jealousy so noted)....BUT ...the guy is THE master and easily top five GOAT HC......Brady goes down and Cassel goes 11-5 in 2008 (shocker they didn't make the playoffs)....Brissett fills in for Brady and they go 3-1 (EVERYBODY had that right, right?)....Pioli, Demitrof, etc leave for greener pastures along with McDaniel who did return....yet BB just keeps on ticking......

Top 5 greatest?

Top 1, no question.

His record as head coach was preceded by him making Parcells look like a defensive genius as his DC, including in 1990. Belichek has no equal. Sure he maybe doesn't have quite the success without Brady but that's like saying Rice is no good without Montana.

Top 5 greatest?

Top 1, no question.

His record as head coach was preceded by him making Parcells look like a defensive genius as his DC, including in 1990. Belichek has no equal. Sure he maybe doesn't have quite the success without Brady but that's like saying Rice is no good without Montana.

I get wat ur sayin but Rice proved he was just as good with Steve Young throwing him the ball.

puke...

What a horrible article. NFL is not an XOs league.

Here's my one play to beat the patriots. It's called pound the QBs brain into mush.

I'm intrigued. I'd like to see this drawn up on a tablet, see how the x's and o's play out.

I'd also like to eat the remains with some fava beans a nice chianti.