Dead & Company announce a fall tour!!!!!!

The Poojer

I saw the 2nd night at Wrigley - it was great!

Oh, I wasn't taking anything away from them. I wasn't there, so I can only relay.

He probably thought it was great too... Probably, but I won't get that out of him being his old man. I just get the "it was good."

LoL... Understandable. He's going on 20, myself 50... Bit of an enthusiasm gap there. ;-)

Oh, I wasn't taking anything away from them. I wasn't there, so I can only relay.

He probably thought it was great too... Probably, but I won't get that out of him being his old man. I just get the "it was good."

LoL... Understandable. He's going on 20, myself 50... Bit of an enthusiasm gap there. ;-)

I understand. When my son was fifteen, we took him to a Phish show. From the moment the music started, he was dancing around, and continued rocking out until the set break. I asked him, "So, what did you think?" He calmly shrugged and replied, "It was okay."

I saw them last fall in Portland-enjoyed the show. They did China Cat/Rider, Here Comes the Sunshine, and The Wheel, which was fantastic! and all I could ask for.

I was way too sober, though... girlfriend.... don't ask.

It was the first time I'd seen any of the incarnations since Jerry died- so, out of curiosity because the Portland venue is the basketball arena with no real chance for a parking lot scene, is there still a parking lot scene around the shows?

Edited by BringMetheHeadofLeonLett

I saw them last fall in Portland-enjoyed the show. They did China Cat/Rider, Here Comes the Sunshine, and The Wheel, which was fantastic! and all I could ask for.

It was the first time I'd seen any of the incarnations since Jerry died- so, out of curiosity because the Portland venue is the basketball arena with no real chance for a parking lot scene, is there still a parking lot scene around the shows?

Depends on the venue. We saw them last year at Alpine Valley in East Troy WI (near Milwaukee) and there was a great tailgate scene. It's hard to tailgate at Wrigley Field, but Mr. Blotto (Chicago jam band) played a free "pre-show" outside the stadium - there was quite a gathering there, but not a true tailgate.

Philly/Camden has a great lot scene