So Tyrod hasent practiced in over a week and a half...

Steptide

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grasping at thinking he can't play the system. Say he plays a full 15 games what do you think his stats are?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah because he showed so much of it. Ooo wait no he really hasnt.

A system based on Timing and Anticipation is somehow good for Tyrod Taylor. Really? And who is grasping

But they'll still start him if he's ready to go. This makes me nervous. Peterman has had all 1st team reps for close to 2 weeks now. Imo he's more pre pared for the jets game. Even if it's only the jets game and tyrod is back in week 2. Tyrod will look rusty if he plays this week

He's practicing today with the 1's but is not yet fully cleared. Which means he is in the "return to participation" stage of the concussion protocol meaning he has passed his tests at both rest and after exercise and has been cleared to be practicing by both the team physician and the independant monitoring physician the NFL has in place. Yates is also in the same stage, and is practicing as well, FWIW.

Edited by matter2003

Grasping at thinking he can't play the system. Say he plays a full 15 games what do you think his stats are?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A system based on Timing and Anticipation is somehow good for Tyrod Taylor. Really? And who is grasping

What do you think his stats will be over 16 games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think his stats will be over 16 games?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 18 TDs 10 picks

Maybe 3000 yards passing

59% competition

And a 5.8 ypa.

There

Alright. I'm going 3450 yards, 21 tds, 9 picks, 500 yards rushing and 6 tds.

I thought Petermen proved a lot when coming in when TT went down. But, at this point the coaches must think the have a better chance of winning with TT.

My conspiracy theory is they will use TT to take the lumps and get the Offense up and going and have peterman take over.

I think the Bills brain thrust understands by now T T doesn't perform that well in the pocket and the regular season gameplan with T Mobile behind center will focus more on what Taylor does well in my humble opinion.

Alright. I'm going 3450 yards, 21 tds, 9 picks, 500 yards rushing and 6 tds. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either way horrible numbers in todays NFL

But if our run game goes for over 2600 yards like it did last year that's a top 5 offense brother. Like it or not.

But if our run game goes for over 2600 yards like it did last year that's a top 5 offense brother. Like it or not. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, true.

I bet teams are going to put a D on the field designed to stop the run and challenge us to beat them in the air. If the passing game cant stand up to the challenge its going to be a long season.

But if our run game goes for over 2600 yards like it did last year that's a top 5 offense brother. Like it or not. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, true.

I bet teams are going to put a D on the field designed to stop the run and challenge us to beat them in the air. If the passing game cant stand up to the challenge its going to be a long season.

They did that last year and we still ran it down their throats.