step off the curb. McDermot and the GM have us going good.

Howard

Time spent "Waiting for Whaley" ..... 64 games

Time spent waiting for Bean to have results..... 0 games.

The person being unreasonable here, is You. Not everybody else. Not everyone who disagrees with you, but You.

Why in your world does Whaley get 4 years and he STILL deserves more time in your view, but Beane gets none. He gets nothing, but YOU KNOW he is NO GOOD. Because you just do. Right? Is that the size of things?

Love Yosemite Sam!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time spent "Waiting for Whaley" ..... 64 games

Time spent waiting for Bean to have results..... 0 games.

The person being unreasonable here, is You. Not everybody else. Not everyone who disagrees with you, but You.

Why in your world does Whaley get 4 years and he STILL deserves more time in your view, but Beane gets none. He gets nothing, but YOU KNOW he is NO GOOD. Because you just do. Right? Is that the size of things?

I think by Sunday at 4:00 pm the Beane/McDermott era gets off to a dud.

This team can't score.

Sorry buddy if you think getting rid of the young players replacing with older ones who are not as good is a good idea. I have Dick Jauron and Marv levy to send you as head coach and GM again,,,,,,If Whaley would have done any of this nonsensical crap we would be screaming at the top of our lungs . I guess we can be more patient when the incompetent look more like us...

(quote liverpool kev here) there was this guy when I worked at the square in 78. His name was Spagnulo. A real wise ass punk and i didnt like how he told me what to do. This one day my truck was being loaded and it was a "heavy day" which in postal code means a lot of stuff was added to my route. Spagnulo said he'd see me in two weeks and the other guys laughed because even though i was 150 or so sveryone thought i wasn't up for the task. I moved quick like a leopard in the congo and made every stop you could think of. You know why. Because that punk said i couldnt. Thats what the Bills team is all about this year. Grit and hard work. They will be awarded for their hard work.

(quote liverpool kev here) there was this guy when I worked at the square in 78. His name was Spagnulo. A real wise ass punk and i didnt like how he told me what to do. This one day my truck was being loaded and it was a "heavy day" which in postal code means a lot of stuff was added to my route. Spagnulo said he'd see me in two weeks and the other guys laughed because even though i was 150 or so sveryone thought i wasn't up for the task. I moved quick like a leopard in the congo and made every stop you could think of. You know why. Because that punk said i couldnt. Thats what the Bills team is all about this year. Grit and hard work. They will be awarded for their hard work.

Nothing like a little motivation. I like it, Howard. :beer:

They should get you to do the pregame speech!

He was not fully recovered from his ankle injury.

He is now and showed it in preseason. But I guess that matters little when you have Doug Whaley tattoo stamped on your forehead.

Beano and McEgo are out of control. I have now cancelled all my plans to see any Bills games in person this year.

you aren't going to watch any bills games this year because they didn't keep a fringe RB that no other team in the league thought was worthy of being on a 53 man roster? You do you.... but wtf am I missing

just got back from Walgreens and the guy ahead of me was saying how the bills wont win 2 games and I said to him I said if you ever had to work in cold weather 6 days each week and deal with kids belly acking and making fun of a respected postal serviceman youd take that back. Kids now days dont understand the hard work that goes in to a career and how things take time to grow. My wife Shirl grows beginias each year when we get back from arizona and she waters them, puts some manuee around them and keeps them watered. She waters them and talks to them. One time the neighbor asked how she got her begonias so pretty and she told him hard work. But she waters them and keeps a mayonaze jar of fish food near by because begonias like fish food and water. So young kids need to know that hard work makes for good success and you also need water. Thats what our coach is doing.

Mike is a nice guy above and the other guy asked what powder I bought and it was flee powder for Howard our dog.

Yeah that is an interesting story about your wife & her knack for gardening but it has little to do with the situation on hand. It is rookie hour down at 1 Bills Drive with 2 guys that are heading the ship that are in way over their heads. My guess is we will be talking about another full rebuild in 3 years after these guys are shown the door.