Bills Practice Squad Updates

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

None of the 24 players waived by the Bills on Saturday were claimed off waivers, according to NFL’s transaction wire.

@mikerodak

After clearing waivers Sunday, wide receiver Daikiel Shorts is joining the Bills’ practice squad, source said.

@mikerodak

After clearing waivers Sunday, defensive tackle Marquavius Lewis is joining the Bills’ practice squad, source said.

@mikerodak

After clearing waivers Sunday, defensive end Ian Seau is joining the Bills’ practice squad, source said.

@MatthewFairburn

Source said B.T. Sanders will be signing with the Bills' practice squad today, as @mikerodak reported.

Can someone explain how the practice squad works? Can any team pluck a player from someone else's squad at anytime? What kind of compensation is involved? I never understood the rules. Thanks in advance!

Go Bills!!

Yes and there is no compensation involved.

Can someone explain how the practice squad works? Can any team pluck a player from someone else's squad at anytime? What kind of compensation is involved? I never understood the rules. Thanks in advance!

Go Bills!!

...they can poach your PS but the player must go to their active 53.....cannot poach PS player for your PS....

Go Bills!!

No compensation but a player off a practice squad must remain on your active roster a minimum period of time.

NFL Draft Diamonds (@DraftDiamonds)

9/3/17, 1:18 PM

Marcus Sayles is signing to the Buffalo Bills practice squad

So my count that is 5/10

Butler and Ola IRed

Sal Maiorana (@salmaiorana)

9/3/17, 1:18 PM

The #Bills also brought back OL Michael Ola and WR Jeremy Butler and designated them reserve/injured.

Edited by MAJBobby