World's Strongest Man on Sunday

Buffalo Barbarian

CBS SPORTS Network 10:00 AM till 2:30 pm, championship at 3:00 pm CBS.

Look for 4 time Winner Brian Shaw 6'8" 425 to defend his title against Eddie "the Beast" Hall 6'4" 430 and Thor Bjornsson 6'9" 415 to challenge, both of whom have been inching ever closer to the title.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ4xqIfhZXY

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

CBS SPORTS Network 10:00 AM till 2:30 pm, championship at 3:00 pm CBS.

Look for 4 time Winner Brian Shaw 6'8" 425 to defend his title against Eddie "the Beast" Hall 6'4" 430 and Thor Bjornsson 6'9" 415 to challenge, both of whom have been inching ever closer to the title.

Is either lining up on the OL or DL?

He hasn't competed in years.

Beane asleep at the wheel, ;)

Roids does a body good, just ask Arnold and Stallone.

?

Yeah look at their old fugged up faces. Their for cheaters. Lazy natural work habits . Like cancer and heart problems and no nuts. Take the roids. I never took or will take them. I also look 20yrs younger than them or more. Stallone looks like shittt. Small and hanging shitz .Looks like he`s had a few strokes.

1. Who measures the heights, Eddie Hall at 6'4"?

2. No Brad Castleberry...

Why wouldn't he be 6'4" ? He's clearly not the tallest competitor.

And Castleberry has what to do with this?

Yeah look at their old fugged up faces. Their for cheaters. Lazy natural work habits . Like cancer and heart problems and no nuts. Take the roids. I never took or will take them. I also look 20yrs younger than them or more. Stallone looks like shittt. Small and hanging shitz .Looks like he`s had a few strokes.

Lol, Stallone was born with a paralyzed nerve in his face. As far as aged faces go ,tanning ages you.

Why wouldn't he be 6'4" ? He's clearly not the tallest competitor.

And Castleberry has what to do with this?

Lol, Stallone was born with a paralyzed nerve in his face. As far as aged faces go ,tanning ages you.

So do ROIDS. Believe. it. I see guys my age that took them. Friends. They do not look like me body or facial. Keep using . What are you gaining ? Fantasy.