Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

All of you crybabies who freaked out over the Reilly release can apologize and admit you were wrong now.

i will freak out all I want to, and you can't stop me. BTW PS players can get picked up in an instant. glad to see Reilly Shorts and Mudge looked good enough to the Coaches though. They looked good enough for me as well as developing players to hold onto if possible

I think we are all hopeful that things work out.

I am hopeful that McDermott works out as well........just seen this approach before and it failed miserably then and never expected to see it repeated again.

Especially after the egg the Pegula's have gotten on their face with the Sabres failed tank.........they still suck and basically have one second tier star player to show for being the worst team in their league for 3 seasons.

And unlike the NHL......the best teams aren't lead by the very top picks in the draft........running it into the ground or back to expansion level hasn't proven productive.

Hard to feel good about the short term Bills. and have a bindle of questions in regard to long term , right now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I thought so. Might still be true. But Beane made a calculated move and it paid off.

Dude is probably wondering why he took this job from all of this "support" from these "fans".

What paid off exactly?

What makes you think it was particularly "calculated" and that he just wasn't viewed as highly as you think he should have been?

Bottom line........the Bills say your opinion was wrong......so you must owe TSW an apology. :rolleyes:

And it's nice that you are so worried about Beane's feelings........you are right........we should pool in for a participation trophy for him even though the roster he and McDermott have assembled is now among the league's oldest and least talented. :lol::doh:

What paid off exactly?

What makes you think it was particularly "calculated" and that he just wasn't viewed as highly as you think he should have been?

Bottom line........the Bills say your opinion was wrong......so you must owe TSW an apology. :rolleyes:

And it's nice that you are so worried about Beane's feelings........you are right........we should pool in for a participation trophy for him even though the roster he and McDermott have assembled is now among the league's oldest and least talented. :lol::doh:

This is the heart of the problem. Bottom line. It is not that hard to see, and I don't get the blind trust some have for these 2 unprovens. Show me something!

Field Yates‏Verified account @FieldYates 3m3 minutes ago

Source: the Bills, who are dealing with QB injuries right now, worked out former Panthers QB/ST-er Joe Webb. Familiar to Brandon Beane.

Love me some Joe Webb!!! Please do this....

That would actually be awesome. Panthers players and coaches are pissed about him not being there.

Some thought he outplayed Anderson as backup QB and can play special teams, and reciever.

Really hope this happens. Bye Yates.

Edited by likei've

What we need now is Peterman traded for a 7th round pick next year and McDermott say they are going to build around Tyrod at his am PC...........this place would ERUPT. :lol:

You have now crossed into evil :devil: Seriously good stuff the last couple of days #Badol...thanks for sharing your always informed opinion. I hope your batting average is lower than usual on some of this.

What we need now is Peterman traded for a 7th round pick next year and McDermott say they are going to build around Tyrod at his am PC...........this place would ERUPT. :lol:

The first thought I had was that these guys could cut Peterman and keep Webb. I don't predict it but it's entirely possible. Especially if they cannot legally cut Yates while under slobberknocker protocol.

Field YatesVerified account @FieldYates 3m3 minutes ago

Source: the Bills, who are dealing with QB injuries right now, worked out former Panthers QB/ST-er Joe Webb. Familiar to Brandon Beane.

Love me some Joe Webb!!! Please do this....

Funny, I joked about this on another thread about 3 or for hours ago. I would take him over Yates though.

The first thought I had was that these guys could cut Peterman and keep Webb. I don't predict it but it's entirely possible. Especially if they cannot legally cut Yates while under slobberknocker protocol.

you think Peterman would remain safe until Yates is de slobberknockered and released?

Edited by 3rdand12

You have now crossed into evil :devil: Seriously good stuff the last couple of days #Badol...thanks for sharing your always informed opinion. I hope your batting average is lower than usual on some of this.

Thanks. :thumbsup: Yeah on paper things look pretty bleak........but games aren't played on paper, they are played on TV......which is where I will be casually viewing them from our tailgate in the shadow of the stadium this year.

They haven't looked this bad since the blackout rule was lifted and the picture off the antenna is better than Directv so I expect a lot of TV's in the lots this season............10+ hour tailgates.......gotta' love that.

Btw Tank fans.......Sam Darnold......zero TD's and two interceptions against WESTERN Michigan yesterday. :lol:

Not if they decide they like Webb and want to sign him and still find Yates in the slobberknocker protocol on the Saturday before the season.

I mean safe as in, no one else grabs him after his release.

and could they bring him onto PS without worry? He looks a bit too good to me.