Kyle Williams - 2nd missed practice Personal Reasons

MAJBobby

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he was coming back, that's not good enough for you?

You dont think he would come back with a decision? Yeah he is just gonna call on the phone?

Look all i am saying. He thought about it before the offseason. Now maybe he just is thinking about it again.

Many have said once you start thinking about retirement in the NFL you are already there

Edited by MAJBobby

You dont think he would come back with a decision? Yeah he is just gonna call on the phone

Look all i am saying. He thought about it before the offseason. Now maybe he just is thinking about it again.

Many have said once you start thinking about retirement in the NFL you are already there

So there is nothing to back up what you are saying? You trying to out do the Marcell/Richie fight thread? If so you need to add some stuff to the speculation to make it more entertaining at least

I wonder with how this offseason if he has decided to take a step back and see if he really wants to do this again. Wonder if we are going to hear Kyle Williams has informed the Bills he will retire before the season starts.

Wouldn't surprise me abit either way... It is one last payday for him so financially it's a good decision to play but if he is not "feeling up to it" and if he is good financially then I could see him say Bye...

So there is nothing to back up what you are saying? You trying to out do the Marcell/Richie fight thread? If so you need to add some stuff to the speculation to make it more entertaining at least

Ooo. No. Speculating in a Message Board to generate coversation over a DT that has thought about retirement this offseason and now excused for personal reasons.

Gotta be a crime.

Maybe i should just make another Tyrod thread or QB thread

Ooo. No. Speculating in a Message Board to generate coversation over a DT that has thought about retirement this offseason and now excused for personal reasons.

Gotta be a crime.

Maybe i should just make another Tyrod thread or QB thread

Ah you threw out Tyrod's name, that should help spice this place up a bit! nice work

Edited by Bray Wyatt

Speculation >>>>>> directly refuted by a verified reporter>>>>>>speculate further, ignoring the facts while making less and less sense with each thing you type.

Ahhh the same reporter that was on WGR all days talking about How Dareus contract is untradable.

Does LORAX say no Kyle is not contemplating retirement?

I wonder with how this offseason if he has decided to take a step back and see if he really wants to do this again. Wonder if we are going to hear Kyle Williams has informed the Bills he will retire before the season starts.

giphy.gif