8-29: McDermott Presser, Practice Notes, & Player Interviews

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McDermott is not you. He again reiterated at today's presser that Tyrod is the starting QB. Exposing Peterman in the game would be idiotic.

Tyrod sucks and shouldn't play. But then again maybe that is why he will play him so we can suck?

And when Peterman gets hurt your starting QB on opening day is Wenning. Good plan

It is for me, I want the #1 draft pick next year. Spend one pick on a Franchise QB, use the rest of the ammo to build up the team

@SalSports

Marcell Dareus is dressed and presumably practicing. Here is video of him stretching with his teammates.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/902553262120894466

Tyrod sucks and shouldn't play. But then again maybe that is why he will play him so we can suck?

It is for me, I want the #1 draft pick next year. Spend one pick on a Franchise QB, use the rest of the ammo to build up the team

You should be an NFL analyst with this kind of brilliance.

@MatthewFairburn

Kyle Williams not on the field for Bills practice today. Was excused from practice Sunday.

Knowing Tyrod he would just screw it up by making the playoffs.

TAYLOR, YATES STILL IN CONCUSSION PROTOCOL

tyrod-8-29-story.jpg

Tyrod Taylor and T.J. Yates remain in the concussion protocol with neither having any chance of participating in Thursday's preseason finale. The hope is one or both are ready for Week 1.

@viccarucci

#Bills' only healthy QBs, Keith Wenning (left) & Nate Peterman practice.

DIaGGxlW0AE-Ned.jpg

11:39 AM - 29 Aug 2017

No way Peterman sees the field. It would be asinine to expose him to injury with Tyrod and Yates uncertain for week 1.

Peterman needs the experience. He should play the first half, at least. Tyrod's injury is probably not long term anyway.

Especially with our OL whiffing and doing turnstile impersonations. Sorry, that was rude to all turnstiles out there.

I can see the right side of the OL (Ducasse and Mills) caving in and some DL drilling Peterman to put him out for game 1. FN brilliant thinking to play Peterman on Thursday....just brilliant.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I can see the right side of the OL (Ducasse and Mills) caving in and some DL drilling Peterman to put him out for game 1. FN brilliant thinking to play Peterman on Thursday....just brilliant.

He's a rookie who needs NFL game experience before he can become even a marginal QB in the league. Throwing a totally green rookie QB out there in a real NFL game gives the team a very low chance of winning in any event. There is always some risk every time any player takes the field. I'll be surprised if he does not play on Thursday.

I play Peterman a half, then the new guy. I would go ahead and name Peterman the starter right now for the Jets and just get it out of the way. The team needs to be able to prepare for the first game and not wait around to see if tie rod gets well or not

Pretty sure the coaches are already preparing for the 1st game and there's plenty of practice time after the final preseason game. Plus, why would you play Peterman if you plan on starting him opening day?