Syracuse Hoops 2017-2018

inkman

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Oh, I’m sure Frank will get the start, but I wonder how many minutes Carey will steal from him.  Carey, IMO, is a better passer and a much better shooter that FH.  It will be interesting.  Battle, Howard, Boeheim, Hughes, Carey, and Washington.  That’s a lot of mouths to feed.

Yea Carey is a dynamite recruit... but we are talking about what Frank is doing at Cuse now and what Carey is doing in HS

Frank was also a top player in Virginia as a SR... though Carey should have a better shooting stroke... I'm hoping he's every bit at advertised 

im excited , Carey should give us great explosiveness off the bench. And some scoring

On 4/10/2018 at 1:14 AM, Buffalo716 said:

I was just coming on here to post this.  I got a text from my friend in the know late last night saying “Looks like we have a really good shot at landing Bryce Golden.  Would help soften the blow of losing Bazley.”  My response was “Who the f$&k is Bruce Golden?”

After doing some research, I think this would be huge for Syracuse if this happens.  Big, strong, athletic, and supposedly a pretty decent jump shot.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I was just coming on here to post this.  I got a text from my friend in the know late last night saying “Looks like we have a really good shot at landing Bryce Golden.  Would help soften the blow of losing Bazley.”  My response was “Who the f$&k is Bruce Golden?”

After doing some research, I think this would be huge for Syracuse if this happens.  Big, strong, athletic, and supposedly a pretty decent jump shot.

Yea he isn’t Bazley but he is a pretty good prospect... seems like a good 4 year option 

good size

5 hours ago, The Poojer said:

any idea how quickly this process will take?  we are coming up on mid april, i'd imagine this will move quickly so he can hit the ground running.

I want to say that the late signing period deadline is in mid-may.  Like May 17th or something. 

3 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

Didn't Boeheim get caught with his tit in a wringer several years ago and promise to resign at some point now long past?

Huh?

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I want to say that the late signing period deadline is in mid-may.  Like May 17th or something. 

Huh?

I have no idea what he’s talking about but if I had to guess I’d say it’s prolly something obscure to do with Bernie Fine

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Oh, I think it’s a lock if we get the first visit.

every Spider booster was convinced he was coming here once he asked out of his NLI..his brother plays for the Spiders. Guess that be out the window!

League President of the G-League did an AMA on Reddit yesterday: 

Surprisingly he dodged all Darius related questions and really anything controversial.   :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Really good article and makes a lot of sense.  I know it's an unpopular opinion but I think this is a good move for him for many of the reasons he lays out.  I also think if he is even slightly successful doing this we will see a seismic shift in ncaa/g-league/nba hierarchy.

Edited by section122
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, section122 said:

League President of the G-League did an AMA on Reddit yesterday: 

Surprisingly he dodged all Darius related questions and really anything controversial.   :rolleyes:

Really good article and makes a lot of sense.  I know it's an unpopular opinion but I think this is a good move for him for many of the reasons he lays out.  I also think if he is even slightly successful doing this we will see a seismic shift in ncaa/g-league/nba hierarchy.

He’s full of crap...