Julian Edelman Carted Off with a Knee Injury - ACL Tear

Keep bringing up articulation, when no one is discussing that. No wonder you can never offer up a coherent opinion. Stick to posting links, it suits you better

Just like your bogus contention that Jay Cutler had a huge market for his services. :thumbsup:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice deflection.

Jay and his $10 million disagree with you

You mentioned how well they interviewed and then say you aren't basing anything on their articulation skills after referencing another thread on the very same subject. But I'm deflecting. Okay. :lol:

Terry Pegula must be not that bright based on the way he articulates in interviews. Somehow I don't believe that, but I'm rolling with your line of thinking.

...who gives a rat's azz?.....his checkbook is doing all of the talking with zero limitations on FO & Administration hirings......best damn crew since Polian era.....and IF TP's brightness is in question with a net worth north of 3 BILLION, I can only hope I was THAT dumb.....TBD is a playpen like no other.......Jesus.......

You mentioned how well they interviewed and then say you aren't basing anything on their articulation skills after referencing another thread on the very same subject. But I'm deflecting. Okay. :lol:

That thread was started about how smart the new players are and how they displayed the knowledge of the game.

But go ahead and cling to the articulate stereotype. Keep reinforcing the soft racism that black players aren't expected to be students of the game.

That thread was started about how smart the new players are and how they displayed the knowledge of the game.

But go ahead and cling to the articulate stereotype. Keep reinforcing the soft racism that black players aren't expected to be students of the game.

You are once again full of **** with this as the quote from the OP:

I don't normally pay too much attention to player interviews during pre-season, but I am noticing a difference between the McBeane players and previous regimes' players in terms of speaking ability. Two players in particular that strike me as better speakers are Zay Jones and Jordan Matthews. I know this doesn't mean they are more intelligent, therefore they will be better players, but I can't help but feel that way when I hear them speak.

It's a far cry from listening to Leodis talk.

In fact, there was a Bills CB a while ago who had one the best/most awful quotes ever, something along the lines of "we has to better preparate ourselves" Wish I could remember who it was, think he played in the early 2000's.

It might be wishful thinking on my part that this translates to more wins, but I like the shift in types of guys the Bills want to fill their roster with.

Laughable and not at all what I'm doing.

...who gives a rat's azz?.....his checkbook is doing all of the talking with zero limitations on FO & Administration hirings......best damn crew since Polian era.....and IF TP's brightness is in question with a net worth north of 3 BILLION, I can only hope I was THAT dumb.....TBD is a playpen like no other.......Jesus.......

I'm not trying to disrespect here as you're entitled to your opinion and 99% of the time I'm in agreement with you. but the cream has yet to rise to the top with this crew and until we see real results, wins and post season, they have yet to claim "best damn crew"?

one can only hope.

You are once again full of **** with this as the quote from the OP:

Laughable and not at all what I'm doing.

The why not add this quote, since this is a thread about the Pats*

IMO, they just seem smarter. "Patriots smarter" I hope.

Already done. You don't have to admit it just like yesterday when you wouldn't concede on the Cutler discussion. School's out. Enjoy the game tonight.

Imagine that, the biggest linker on the board suddenly can't find a link.

Post 188. I'll dial 911 now.

Hope they don't have you on hold too long.

So tell me why it's ok that everyone expects that Pats* players are smarter than other teams' players.

Somehow they'll sign an UDFA who will be the next Jerry Rice.

They did...Carr...he won't be Jerry Rice, but he'll be Edelman 2.0.....as others have mentioned, can't believe he went undrafted...NE jump on that pretty quickly....Belichick is so good at having a back up to the back up....he got Carr to take over for Amendola most likely....this year, he'll take over Edelman instead....