What if a Sam Bradford trade offer occurred for Tyrod?

billsfan89

IF a team lost its starter, in this case, Seattle, there are a whole hell of a lot of other quarterbacks that would be sought after before they got to Tyrod.

I think that is just very wrong. You sound like someone with an agenda...

Right on man and I see this new OC having the same exact problems trying to get the most out of Tyrod this season. For them to keep Tyrod this season is just going to open up this new OC to comparisons with the last 2 that got fired with Tyrod.

Not looking good for our first year OC, Tyrod the OC killer.

right on man. I can see the whole coaching staff fired mid season.

1. Lynn didn't get fired.

2. Roman and Lynn had a system which catered to Tyrod's strengths and made the most of his talents. Tyrod didn't get Roman fired. Failure to open up the passing game and get Watkins involved and friction with Rex got Roman fired

3. Our first year OC is installing an offense which highlights Taylor's weaknesses.

4. Our coaching staff is not getting fired mid season no matter what happens.

5. All of this is wrong.

right on man. I can see the whole coaching staff fired mid season.

Entire staff? Nice turn of words saviourTyrod.

I was talking OC year one considering he got the last 2 fired within 2 years but if this staff can't right the broken wagon I can see a entire new staff coming in for 2020. I hope not but with the team still using other teams backup QBs as the starter it's very possible. What happens between now and the end of the 2018 draft will tell it all on what 2019 has for us in my opinion.

Edited by xRUSHx

2. Roman and Lynn had a system which catered to Tyrod's strengths and made the most of his talents. Tyrod didn't get Roman fired. Failure to open up the passing game and get Watkins involved and friction with Rex got Roman fired

3. Our first year OC is installing an offense which highlights Taylor's weaknesses.

5. All of this is wrong.

First few games for Roman in 2016 they tried to open it up with Tyrod as a QB and he failed and Roman got fired.

Lynn is no longer here so he has lost the two he had...FIRED

Edited by xRUSHx

First few games they tried to open it up with Tyrod as a QB and he failed and Roman got fired.

Lynn is no longer here so he has lost the two he had...FIRED

Lynn was never fired. He was promoted from OC to HC and then left to be head coach of the Chargers. Like I said, you are 100% incorrect.

Lynn was never fired. He was promoted from OC to HC and then left to be head coach of the Chargers. Like I said, you are 100% incorrect.

He is no longer the HC or OC here. You can sugar coat it all you want it still equals no job at OBD

He is no longer the HC or OC here. You can sugar coat it all you want it still equals no job at OBD

Sugar coat it? I'm asking you to apply the same simple minded logic equally. If he got Roman fired then Tyrod also got Lynn promoted to interim HC and HC of the Chargers. Which I guess is bad. Again, 100% wrong. I admire your dedication to ignorance.

Sugar coat it? I'm asking you to apply the same simple minded logic equally. If he got Roman fired then Tyrod also got Lynn promoted to interim HC and HC of the Chargers. Which I guess is bad. Again, 100% wrong. I admire your dedication to ignorance.

And I admire yours in putting Tyrod on the same pedistol as some other blind posters

If he looks like he did the last preseason game you take a 3rd and run.

I still think Tyrod has great hidden value if you accommodate your system to fit what he is good at. The way to build around Tyrod is trade away all your offensive skill positions and use that capital to stockpile the D. Get a few cheap unorthodox

Wideouts like Stevie a few years ago who make up routes on then fly and turn Tyrod loose with making yards on broken plays. Tyrod can put up 20 pts a game with minimal turnovers no mattter who his skill position players are. Seattle was very successful with a loaded D and a very young russel Wilson who made yards to a large extent on broken plays. Wilson year 1-2 is comparable to the experienced Tyrod.

I put Tyrod on a pedistol how, exactly? By failing to go along with a twisted version of the facts constructed to suit your ill-conceived agenda?

Dude Tyrod has had how many OCs in Buffalo?

How many do you think he will have here?

Does he get a new one every year?

Dude Tyrod has had how many OCs in Buffalo?

How many do you think he will have here?

Does he get a new one every year?

So you're under the impression that turnover in the coaching staff is purely a function of Tyrod Taylor?

How many head coaches have we had in the Tyrod era? Does he get a new HC every year? How many DCs have we had?

7952e285cc5aac6d3dca305714dc8e04--childr

Haha, yeah grab me some too

So you're under the impression that turnover in the coaching staff is purely a function of Tyrod Taylor?

How many head coaches have we had in the Tyrod era? Does he get a new HC every year? How many DCs have we had?

All I'm saying is two seasons two coordinators take it for what it is like it or not. 3 coordinators in 3 seasons for him. 4 for 4 next season? Edited by xRUSHx

I put Tyrod on a pedistol how, exactly? By failing to go along with a twisted version of the facts constructed to suit your ill-conceived agenda?

you know rush has a bizarre dislike for tyrod right? i think taylor is a sub par qb too, but it's something that makes rush wake up in cold sweats at night.

you know rush has a bizarre dislike for tyrod right? i think taylor is a sub par qb too, but it's something that makes rush wake up in cold sweats at night.

Thanks Teef for helping him understand..lol

I'm a diehard season ticket holder that just wants a franchise worthy QB as the Bills starter, tired of the Fitzworld.

Edited by xRUSHx

5. All of this is wrong.

I was being sarcastic with the one that called me saviourtyrod. his agenda has and is pathetic. always talking about coaches getting fired.

he's the "right on man"...

Entire staff? Nice turn of words saviourTyrod.

I was talking OC year one considering he got the last 2 fired within 2 years but if this staff can't right the broken wagon I can see a entire new staff coming in for 2020. I hope not but with the team still using other teams backup QBs as the starter it's very possible. What happens between now and the end of the 2018 draft will tell it all on what 2019 has for us in my opinion.

if you think taylor got them fired you really do have issues, man.

I was being sarcastic with the one that called me saviourtyrod. his agenda has and is pathetic. always talking about coaches getting fired.

he's the "right on man"...

....ironically, I know that Roman went ballistic internally at OBD when the Cassel trade came down....so we'll NEVER know how much he was "enamored" working with TT and his offensive plans....

Guest NeckBeard

I would be shocked, absolutely shocked, if someone paid this bounty for TT, and I say that as someone who likes TT. TT is not the long term answer, I don't think, but goodness. Those many picks?!