This will be a tough year for Bills fans and McDermott

gjv001

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Bills fans heart on game day will be saying win. However, winning will be contrary to the strategic

goal of having the best position in the 2018 draft to obtain a franchise QB. Perhaps the same for

McDermott. I'm sure he's aware that to be a great NFL coach you have to have a great QB.

I am ok with a bad year to increase the chances of finally getting a real franchise QB, too many bad seasons have passed and QB has always been the major problem.

A Bills fans heart on game day will be saying win. However, winning will be contrary to the strategic

goal of having the best position in the 2018 draft to obtain a franchise QB. Perhaps the same for

McDermott. I'm sure he's aware that to be a great NFL coach you have to have a great QB.

For coaches and players there is no such thing as a tank. None. McDermott will be working as hard as he possibly can to win, knowing that a coach's future job prospects rest on how good his team looks and he looks coaching them.

Will Beane maybe have to crush a smile when they lose a close one this year? Yeah, maybe. But not McDermott.

How about Jacksonville? They did a full on tank 4 years ago including taking a QB at #3.

4 years later, they still suck and have Coach Moron for a HC. LOL. Let's do that.

This is very logical. If one example of something didn't turn out well, it clearly proves that ever doing it under any circumstances is not a good idea.

Oh, and there is no such thing as tanking in football. Rebuilding, yes. Tanking, nope, because the coaches and players have far far too much on the line to not do their absolute best.