How NFL RBs perform beyond the LOS: McCoy #1

YoloinOhio

@jumosq

I wrote about a better way to look at running back stats, why McCoy might be RB #1 and why Gurley might be cooked.

http://settingedge.com/how-the-nfls-top-running-backs-perform-beyond-the-line-of-scrimmage

Using Sharp Football Stats database, you can track down exactly how many carries and yards per carry any running back in the league had in 2016 by just about any qualification. To see if excluding carries of less than one yard could give us a ranking system closer to what our eyes match up with, I decided to run the numbers for every running back who posted at least 100 carries of one or more yards last season.

And so its come to this...

McFly's 3000th post.

1st off Nice post yolo. I really enjoyed reading that, Shady never gets his due (both of them), and the video got me pumped for the season.

2nd of all. For all the big brehs from 3rd n 12 to mead, Mikehorseheads, Rico, dareustein, astro, nervous guy and all them, big sis CowGirlsFan, my dawg RLB/ballstein and his legendary battles with JFH which i used tp literally read and lol for a long time, #FreeRLBillz/Ballstein (and im a Tyrod fan but ya stand up 4 ya homies), Flaz to reddog to holmz doc brown and r00tabaga, the consistent solid thread and 1st to break the news posters like yolo and 26, fellow Tyrod war veterens hokie, promotherobot, alphadawg, JFH, emotionallyunstable, and that time mark vader announced the kolby listenbee pick (that was awesome vader), and arguing with boyst, joe sixpack, and MAJboobie thru a million Tyrod threads, and everyone else my super spic brain cant remember rite now this beers for you. :beer: :beer:

On my 3000th post i have nothing important to say. Jus happy to be here talking Bills. I go out like i came in: rude, immature, vulgar, and rebellious. Im sure theres a meme with a f*ck in it to piss off the mods but im on a mobile tablet. Thanks 4 letting me be here.

Hide ya motha hide ya kids...

My name is Marty MF'n McFly

And i stillllllll dont give a F#CK!!!!!!!

Underrated by most. I sure hope the O line allows him a great season. So much fun to watch him play

ask #Badol how he feels about McCoy

He should be with us for as long as he can play.

I think he very well could play until he's 33.

he has looked better this year than the previous two imo

Edited by Marty McFly

And so its come to this...

McFly's 3000th post.

1st off Nice post yolo. I really enjoyed reading that, Shady never gets his due (both of them), and the video got me pumped for the season.

2nd of all. For all the big brehs from 3rd n 12 to mead, Mikehorseheads, Rico, dareustein, astro, nervous guy and all them, big sis CowGirlsFan, my dawg RLB/ballstein and his legendary battles with JFH which i used tp literally read and lol for a long time, #FreeRLBillz/Ballstein (and im a Tyrod fan but ya stand up 4 ya homies), Flaz to reddog to holmz doc brown and r00tabaga, the consistent solid thread and 1st to break the news posters like yolo and 26, fellow Tyrod war veterens hokie, promotherobot, alphadawg, JFH, emotionallyunstable, and that time mark vader announced the kolby listenbee pick (that was awesome vader), and arguing with boyst, joe sixpack, and MAJboobie thru a million Tyrod threads, and everyone else my super spic brain cant remember rite now this beers for you. :beer: :beer:

On my 3000th post i have nothing important to say. Jus happy to be here talking Bills. I go out like i came in: rude, immature, vulgar, and rebellious. Im sure theres a meme with a f*ck in it to piss off the mods but im on a mobile tablet. Thanks 4 letting me be here.

Hide ya motha hide ya kids...

My name is Marty MF'n McFly

And i stillllllll dont give a F#CK!!!!!!!

all the love Little Breh.

feel it.

and damn man. Thanks from all of us for being always upbeat and positive.

#inspired

In a somewhat unrelated topic - Lesean McCoy bought 200 philly cheese steaks for him and his teammates after the Eagles game -

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000831472/article/lesean-mccoy-buys-200-cheesesteaks-for-bills

I didn't know where else to put this. lol

perfect fitting up.

I was a doubter.

LM kix axxes

In a somewhat unrelated topic - Lesean McCoy bought 200 philly cheese steaks for him and his teammates after the Eagles game -

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000831472/article/lesean-mccoy-buys-200-cheesesteaks-for-bills

I didn't know where else to put this. lol

Yeah but did he leave a tip. Thats the real question.

Yes! Don't care what anyone thinks of Whaley as a GM and my point isn't to debate it. If I'm him though, my resume headline includes McCoy for Kiko and Hughes for Sheppard.

Was he responsible for Hughes-Sheppard?

Not bad.

For all the griping we do Hughes is an offenses nightmare. We notice the offsides and the after the whistle stuff.

But when he gets hot, you start seeing false starts as well.

Big Fan of Hughes and our D line as a Whole.

Whaley and staff did some good things we should admit.

Nice Pro scouting for sure

For all the griping we do Hughes is an offenses nightmare. We notice the offsides and the after the whistle stuff.

But when he gets hot, you start seeing false starts as well.

Big Fan of Hughes and our D line as a Whole.

Whaley and staff did some good things we should admit.

Nice Pro scouting for sure

He took the fall for the Rex hire/error.