Best play we saw from Peterman last night (Imo)

Steptide

This Peterman talk will continue all season. I'll admit he has me intrigued, but I'm not quite ready to crown him the starting qb.

However, their was a play last night that showed me a sign of potential greatness. Something I can't remember seeing from a bills qb in some time. The link below is highlights of Peterman last night. Watching them again is impressive. Especially on that 2 min drill. However, skip to 2:15 in the video and you'll see in my opinion an amazing play.

Now maybe I'm way over thinking this, or maybe I'm just easily impressed. Either way I keep watching this play and seeing a veteran type qb.

Here's the breakdown. Peterman snaps the ball, drops back, pocket collapses fairly quick. Now if this was Tyrod, or Yates my guess is it would be an immediate scramble or sack. Tyrod may have immediately taken off running. However, what does Peterman do? STEPS UP IN THE POCKET, doesn't see a reciever open, runs down the line of scrimmage (still looking for a reciever), then runs for a first down (head first never the less). Again, I may be way over thinking this, but this play to me is tell tale sign that this kid is going to be great. Maybe not this year. But I really hope the bills hold onto this kid. See for yourself at 2:15

https://youtu.be/aKduBp70kJg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, i'll bite.

what's the big freaking deal if there are 20 Peterman threads or 20 Tyrod threads?

the OP chose a sub of a set and wanted to talk about it, i don't see why it is such a big deal.

all i ever see is waaa waaa waaa, we already have a thread, waaa waa waa.

alright, i'll bite.

what's the big freaking deal if there are 20 Peterman threads or 20 Tyrod threads?

the OP chose a sub of a set and wanted to talk about it, i don't see why it is such a big deal.

I was litterally just asking myself the same question lol. It's a freakin message board. This is what it's for.

alright, i'll bite.

I was litterally just asking myself the same question lol. It's a freakin message board. This is what it's for.

This isn't BBMB and it helps to keep the board from being so chaotic when there aren't multiple active threads with the same subject under discussion.

That's why you see Mods locking threads with the following note:

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

alright, i'll bite.

JMO, but one or two is enough. It's not like ground breaking stuff in each of these tnreads. They are basically all the same.

That's the one thing I enjoy about this place compared to BBMB. The front page shouldn't be cluttered with the same crap because 10 different people think their view of something is so special and different it deserves its own forum.

This isn't BBMB and it helps to keep the board from being so chaotic when there aren't multiple active threads with the same subject under discussion.

That's why you see Mods locking threads with the following note:

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

oh. thank you.

:eyeroll:

JMO, but one or two is enough. It's not like ground breaking stuff in each of these tnreads. They are basically all the same.

That's the one thing I enjoy about this place compared to BBMB. The front page shouldn't be cluttered with the same crap because 10 different people think their view of something is so special and different it deserves its own forum.

Forum decorum. :thumbsup:

Beast, I agree with that. but to see incessant complaining all the time about, 'we already have a thread...' is tiresome. sometimes another thread is warranted.

just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

;)

alright, i'll bite.

You must realize for some on this board it's their life. So be very careful about your subject matter, your grammar, and your opinion of the Bills. You have to meet their criteria if not they come swarming

You must realize for some on this board it's their life. So be very careful about your subject matter, your grammar, and your opinion of the Bills. You have to meet their criteria if not they come swarming

every board has it's own resonance. however, this boards resonance has been in a state of flux since BBMB shut down. you're right, i know that offends some and to be honest, if my applecart was upset, i'm not too sure i would like it. we are after all creatures of habit.

sometimes change is good though. breaking out of that rut is sometimes a needed change of pace.

every board has it's own resonance. however, this boards resonance has been in a state of flux since BBMB shut down. you're right, i know that offends some and to be honest, if my applecart was upset, i'm not too sure i would like it. we are after all creatures of habit.

sometimes change is good though. breaking out of that rut is sometimes a needed change of pace.

Not that kind of change. I had an account at BBMB. It was a chaotic, crazy, madhouse with too many redundant LAMP threads. I seriously doubt that happens here, especially once the regular season starts.

Well I'm still learning how to use this board. The constant whining and crying over threads is ridiculous. Maybe it's me but I have more important issues then to be bent out of shape over a board having to many threads