how many wins?

nuklz2594

Either 10 - 6 or 4 - 12.

Before Watkins was traded any Bills playoff hopes came down to sweeping the Jets and the Dolphins + playing solid football and catching some breaks. I don't think anything has really changed now Sammy is gone. If the Jets + Dolphins are going to be as bad as I think they are then this team should still be capable of sweeping them.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegas had us at 6 wins with Sammy and Darby. I am thinking those trades adjust the line down at least one.

So yea about 4 or 5 wins seems about right.

Not to mention anyone see the craptastic pass protection Thursday. Taylor is gonna get killed

Edited by MAJBobby

With Watkins, I really thought 10 was possible. Now, 6 or 7.

No way in Hell is Watkins worth 3-4 wins, not now, not ever.

I say 6-7 right now with new systems, adjustment etc. Personally I want 1-2 wins so we can have the #1 pick in 2018. Depending on if we actually draft a franchise QB in 18' and do well with the draft, I say 10 wins next year.

No way in Hell is Watkins worth 3-4 wins, not now, not ever.

I say 6-7 right now with new systems, adjustment etc. Personally I want 1-2 wins so we can have the #1 pick in 2018. Depending on if we actually draft a franchise QB in 18' and do well with the draft, I say 10 wins next year.

I'm pretty much in line with this thinking

I'm with ya, no clue.

but maybe after preseason and the roster is set, I may have a wild guess?

the status quo has them at 4-5 wins so it must be true...?

Again Vegas had this as a 6 win team. They typically are mot wrong

Initially, I thought 8 to 10 wins were possible but that was when I thought the organization was committed to winning. Obviously, the Bills FO remains committed to putting profits ahead of wins, so the Bills will likely win 5-7 games and tease fans once again into thinking that they're much closer to making the playoffs than they are.

Initially, I thought 8 to 10 wins were possible but that was when I thought the organization was committed to winning. Obviously, the Bills FO remains committed to putting profits ahead of wins, so the Bills will likely win 5-7 games and tease fans once again into thinking that they're much closer to making the playoffs than they are.

And what evidence do you have they want profit over wins?

Because that is an easy argument to lose and make a fool of yourself

Edited by MAJBobby

Again Vegas had this as a 6 win team. They typically are mot wrong

typically and why I'm not a betting man. they're just using an educated guess based on coaching/talent/schedule. so it's easy to see how they come to those numbers. at this point, it's really an unknown how things align for this team.

they still really don't know.

you could pull a number out of the hat and it could be the magic number, no one knows.

it's why they play the game. it wouldn't be worth watching if you knew the final results. unless of course you're a pats fan, then you should be good to go, right?

typically and why I'm not a betting man. they're just using an educated guess based on coaching/talent/schedule. so it's easy to see how they come to those numbers. at this point, it's really an unknown how things align for this team.

they still really don't know.

you could pull a number out of the hat and it could be the magic number, no one knows.

it's why they play the game. it wouldn't be worth watching if you knew the final results. unless of course you're a pats fan, then you should be good to go, right?

Think Vegas would keep setting lines if they didnt win more than they lose.

These are the best in the business. This was at best a 7 win team this year. Just so many fans dont really want to objectively look at the way this team is currently built and the true talent on this team

Think Vegas would keep setting lines if they didnt win more than they lose.

These are the best in the business. This was at best a 7 win team this year. Just so many fans dont really want to objectively look at the way this team is currently built and the true talent on this team

I have no doubt they're right more then wrong. I know they have an uphill battle ahead of them but I'm not going to say, 4, 7, 10, 3 or any in between. I'll allow them to go to work and play the game.

in other words, I can't say with certainty, regardless of what vegas says, I'll just be watching with the rest of them.

but, to play along, I can take a guess. 10 wins, no, 5 wins.

I just can't say.

I just hope they get the ball rolling in the right direction, I don't have too many years left for these rebuild/regime changes?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973