Brooklyn Dodgers vs Detroit Lions 1939 ( great quality)

Buffalo716

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good colored video of the Brooklyn dodgers playing the Detroit lions on September 24 1939.

Fun to watch and quality video. Triple options , some pass plays, totally unique view on 1930s ball.

Enjoy

Got another one for you guys. 1945 Cleveland rams vs Detroit lions ( again good quality but black and white this time)

Big Jim Benton with 10 catches for 303 yards!

Enjoy!

1965 AFL championship. Bills vs chargers

Dodgers could have used Ragland.

This is good colored video of the Brooklyn dodgers playing the Detroit lions on September 24 1939.

Fun to watch and quality video. Triple options , some pass plays, totally unique view on 1930s ball.

Enjoy

Got another one for you guys. 1945 Cleveland rams vs Detroit lions ( again good quality but black and white this time)

Enjoy!

Guess Brooklyn couldn't come up with unique names...

Enjoy

Enjoy!

The 1939 game is cool.

This game occurred 23 days after Hitler started WWII with the invasion of Poland.

Pearl Harbor still 2 years and a few months in the future.

Cool.

The 1939 game is cool.

This game occurred 23 days after Hitler started WWII with the invasion of Poland.

Pearl Harbor still 2 years and a few months in the future.

Cool.

I know

Great look at old time ball. Best quality video I've ever seen.

Few people get knocked out cold in that game

Take the "s" out of http URL. For extra good measure, I take the "m." after http:// ... You don't need to i think? But I do.

AND you can't post two embedded vids in same post. So pick your fav to showcase or post again... After some time or somebody else.

Thanks man!

I'll try it next time

Loved it. Thanks for posting!

What was the deal with two sets of goalposts in the endzone? one at the goalline and one directly behind that at the end of the endzone.

one goalpost was for college the other was for the pros... Did everyone else see the Lions break out the Wild cat though. Edited by Bronxbomber21