What if Bills and Jets are Tied Late in the 4th?

We're more talented than the Jets and Browns by a long shot. For those thinking 1st pick in the draft next year, I'd be surprised if we made the top 5. I don't think we've gotten significantly worse on either side. Also, you don't know how good a team can be under a new coach. The Falcons had 80/1 odds to make the Super Bowl in the preseason with a new coach. Granted they had Matt Ryan, but you're nuts imo if you're rooting against the Bills in week 1.

This is a serious question and I would not be surprised if many fans in the stadium suddenly turned into tank mode right before our eyes. I honestly can't say how I would feel knowing how this off-season has unfolded. I look at the Jets and cannot even believe the lack of talent on that roster. So what IF, with 5 minutes to go, this game is tied or even worse? How are we supposed to feel if the Bills just eke out a victory? I can't remember going into a season with such little grasp on how this team is going to perform.

I am really starting to feel, more and more, that the veterans like Kyle and Shady won't last on this team past October....

Kyle is not leaving, loyal to the end.