2018 - The Lake Erie Draft

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is trading a 2nd for RR. He was a 2nd round draft pick who is coming off a major injury who is 3rd on our depth chart. He has very low trade value. You're better off keeping him.

Of course, thats what I'm saying. I wouldn't trade him for a 3rd. Nobody would give up a 2nd but that's what I'd want in return.

By the way, do you have any stats regarding Julio Jones vs Sammy Watkins numbers the last 3 years. That would be interesting to see.

Edited by r00tabaga

The NFL draft is like scratch off tickets

Sometimes you win a little

Most times you lose

Every now and then you break even

You hear stories of others winning big, but don't ever know anyone personally who has

They've sacrificed a lot for scratch off tickets

lol pretty much it.

The Bills and Browns have 6 picks each (12 total!) in the first three rounds. Plus the Bills might end up with a seventh if they get that compensatory third.

....Pegula's checkbook has allowed Beane to build a helluva front office and administration, probably the best since Polian era......and he lets them do their job....Haslam and his gang couldn't catch carp in a barrel, same fish their drafters chase.......

....Pegula's checkbook has allowed Beane to build a helluva front office and administration, probably the best since Polian era......and he lets them do their job....Haslam and his gang couldn't catch carp in a barrel, same fish their drafters chase.......

That's unproven as of now. Like most moves, it will take a while to assess.

At Chick Fil A.

With the Bills and Browns holding so many pick, this could be the first draft no players declare. :)

Not everyone knows you are Bills' fan so some will declare.

This is all reasonable. But Sammy played in more games and had similar production to Julio through 3 years. Would you trade Julio for what we got for Sammy? I wouldn't.

I just don't think the risk of trading a talent like Sammy is worth what we got back.

But I'd trade Julio for Sammy straight up any day and would LA would letting Sammy be closer to "his people".