Will Tyrod be traded now

Tyrod trade  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod be traded now

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So losing your top receiver shouldn't matter? If Luck lost TY Hilton it wouldn't matter?

Tyrod lost his best asset a deep threat so yep for Tyrod its a loss but for Peterman all these slot guys is going to be a asset in my opinion.

Why would McCoy be gone just because Tyrod is?

Peterman can hand off just as well and in my opinion the receivers are more geared for Petermans over the middle throws something Tyrod has problems with.

TT is a big reason why the running game works as well as it does. he has to be accounted for. Peterman is not the running threat that TT is. If OBD traded TT, McCoy would be gone also. A full tank job getting rid of Whaley's people.

That's why I went from 8-8 to 6-10. If the Bills really want darnold, trade TT and McCoy now. but it won't happen this season.

Agreed

I'm okay with the tank to get those top QBs. You aren't going to be bad enough to jump the Jets or 49ers and they aren't trading with you. If you win 6 games there could be 3 more teams looking QB before you even get to pick. Bottoming out is the best strategy now because it allows you to use that draft capital to get good players instead of trying to make a lopsided deal to move up for the 3rd best QB in the draft.

TT is a big reason why the running game works as well as it does. he has to be accounted for. Peterman is not the running threat that TT is. If OBD traded TT, McCoy would be gone also. A full tank job getting rid of Whaley's people.

It's funny how you think McCoy couldn't be a great running back without Tyrod

Does his deep ball matter if we don't really have a deep threat at this point?

hqdefault.jpg

its all relative now. We have no burners. Run game drops off even worse. Teams stack the box knowing 40yr old Anquan wont beat them over the top and if Matthews does hell jus drop it.

Tyrod lost his best asset a deep threat so yep for Tyrod its a loss but for Peterman all these slot guys is going to be a asset in my opinion.

Sammy is a better receiver than all of those guys and he is complete. He's not a deep guy. He's a guy that's open every play. It's irrelevant as Peterman is never going to play. No team is better when they add lesser players.

I didn't see him say that. It's asinine though to think that the sum of the parts isn't the reason that the running game performed at an all-time level. It's not a coincidence that McCoy has been better with Tyrod under center and visa versa. They are able to freeze LBs because they have to fear both guys legs. Additionally, the OL mauls guys in the running game. There's a reason that MG, Karlos and a bunch of people have had success. The running game was elite and won't be as good if you start pulling out crucial cogs. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Take away Tyrod's rushing totals completely and we still are a top 5 rushing attack last year. In the end, where did his rushing actually get us?

Sammy is a better receiver than all of Jose guys and he is complete. He's not a deep guy. He's a guy that's open every play. It's irrelevant as Peterman is never going to play. No team is better when they add lesser players.

Hey man I'm not saying Peterman is all that but I am saying Tyrod isn't all that.

Is Peterman better? Who knows but I do know he can hand off just as well and I do know McCoy would be just as good without Tyrod in the lineup.

Take away Tyrod's rushing totals completely and we still are a top 5 rushing attack last year. In the end, where did his rushing actually get us?

It's almost like they think McCoy was a nobody before the great Tyrod came into the picture. SMH

Hey man I'm not saying Peterman is all that but I am saying Tyrod isn't all that.

Is Peterman better? Who knows but I do know he can hand off just as well and I do know McCoy would be just as good without Tyrod in the lineup.

He wouldn't, he hasn't been. Look at his numbers late in his time in Philly. Look at his numbers in the games here where Tyrod didn't play. He's great, no doubt but he isn't the same player without the other parts. The numbers don't lie.

If you really think Peterman is a better option you haven't seen much of Peterman. He may be an okay backup but he is miles behind where Tyrod is right now (adequate starter). The staff knows that, hell Peterman knows that. Tyrod has won more games than he has lost against actual NFL teams that have actual NFL QBs and rosters. He's not awful. He's scored 3.5 times to every turnover and led 2 top 10 scoring offenses and 2 top 10 DVOA offenses. To act like they will be 2 games better with a 5th round rookie is not even absurd - it's wrong.

No one said that. No one has ever said that. You do not read well. If you think McCoy would want to stay here with Watkins gone and TT, and play with a rookie fifth round QB, don't think so.

Edited by JM2009

He wouldn't, he hasn't been. Look at his numbers late in his time in Philly. Look at his numbers in the games here where Tyrod didn't play. He's great, no doubt but he isn't the same player without the other parts. The numbers don't lie.

If you really think Peterman is a better option you haven't seen much of Peterman. He may be an okay backup but he is miles behind where Tyrod is right now (adequate starter). The staff knows that, hell Peterman knows that. Tyrod has won more games than he has lost against actual NFL teams that have actual NFL QBs and rosters. He's not awful. He's scored 3.5 times to every turnover and led 2 top 10 scoring offenses and 2 top 10 DVOA offenses. To act like they will be 2 games better with a 5th round rookie is not even absurd - it's wrong.

It's all opinion on all of our posts. I don't think Tyrod can get us to the playoffs with or without Sammy so my opinion on this team is the same as before the trades and that is no playoffs this season.

I just think the team would be better off with Peterman in the long run considering Tyrod is most likely done after this season. Do I think the team is a playoff team with Peterman over Tyrod no but to get to the magic 6 wins JM called out I think Peterman can do the same if not better then Tyrod considering how teams know Tyrod more now and will stack up the box and make him be a QB. Now his deep guy is gone it should make it even harder for Tyrod to move the ball without running around like a RB.

Edited by xRUSHx

It's really absurd. And I have never seen anyone say that McCoy isn't an elite talent.

It's all opinion on all of our posts. I don't think Tyrod can get us to the playoffs with or without Sammy so my opinion on this team is the same as before the trades and that is no playoffs this season.

I just think the team would be better off with Peterman in the long run considering Tyrod is most likely done after this season. Do I think the team is a playoff team with Peterman over Tyrod no but to get to the magic 6 wins I think Peterman can do the same if not better then Tyrod considering how teams know Tyrod more now and will stack up the box and make him be a QB. Now his deep guy is gone it should make it even harder for Tyrod to move the ball without running around like a RB.

This is a three win team if Peterman starts. If McCoy is gone too, maybe a two win team on line with the Jets. Opinions turn into nonsense when you think a fifth round rookie will do better with a weaker roster than an NFL vet QB that is not terrible. I know in your mind you think TT is terrible, but the numbers do not support you. neither does the W-L numbers.

It's really absurd. And I have never seen anyone say that McCoy isn't an elite talent.

This is a three win team if Peterman starts. If McCoy is gone too, maybe a two win team on line with the Jets. Opinions turn into nonsense when you think a fifth round rookie will do better with a weaker roster than an NFL vet QB that is not terrible. I know in your mind you think TT is terrible, but the numbers do not support you. neither does the W-L numbers.

Cruuuuuuuu. Saaaaaaade

Will he be traded is the question. Stop linking McCoy to him too please.

TT is good enough to take a good team to the playoffs. can he win a playoff game-maybe not. If OBD wants Darnold, then trade TT and McCoy now, otherwise this is probably a six win team, and getting Darnold will be tough. I think they want to field a semi decent team and have all the plum draft picks.

I just think the team would be better off with Peterman in the long run considering Tyrod is most likely done after this season. Do I think the team is a playoff team with Peterman over Tyrod no but to get to the magic 6 wins JM called out I think Peterman can do the same if not better then Tyrod considering how teams know Tyrod more now and will stack up the box and make him be a QB. Now his deep guy is gone it should make it even harder for Tyrod to move the ball without running around like a RB.

Six wins will not get Darnold, by the way. SF, Cleveland, Jets will not trade out.

I'd agree with 6 wins if Peterman was the starter but with Tyrod I'm still thinking 4 or 5 wins. I can see the 6 with McCoy and Peterman but not TT and McCoy. TT is going to be forced by teams to be a QB and that is where the losses will mount.

I'm sorry but this is just lunacy. I cant believe anyone with half a brain would think Peterman, at this point, would do a better job than Tyrod. I understand people thinking Tyrod is not good enough but you go way beyond the scope of rational.

Because nobody wants him. Or maybe this team is committed to being mediocre

Bull. There are at least 5 teams for which he'd be an instant upgrade. No, he's probably never going to sniff elite status. But, man, you look at the QB situation with about a third of the teams around the league and TT starts looking better and better to desperate GMs.

Now, whether or not Beane would seriously consider moving him is another matter.

I'm sorry but this is just lunacy. I cant believe anyone with half a brain would think Peterman, at this point, would do a better job than Tyrod. I understand people thinking Tyrod is not good enough but you go way beyond the scope of rational.

Again it's a opinion everyone has one. As for the cut down of a half brain comment I can say the same about the Tyrod pushers that have been screaming Tyrod is good enough for a playoff run and now he is only a 6 win QB that can't win a playoff game if he did make it.

If I was to stoop to The Tyrod pushers level with The derogatory remarks of name calling on opinions the ones with a half brain is the ones that are happy with what we have seen the last two seasons. What I want is change and a chance for success. With Peterman we don't know, you can act like you know but respectfully you dont. Never said Peterman was all that but I do think he will end up a better QB then Tyrod.

Again it's a opinion everyone has one. As for the cut down of a half brain comment I can say the same about the Tyrod pushers that have been screaming Tyrod is good enough for a playoff run and now he is only a 6 win QB that can't win a playoff game if he did make it.

If I was to stoop to The Tyrod pushers level with The derogatory remarks of name calling on opinions the ones with a half brain is the ones that are happy with what we have seen the last two seasons. What I want is change and a chance for success. With Peterman we don't know, you can act like you know but respectfully you dont. Never said Peterman was all that but I do think he will end up a better QB then Tyrod.

There is practically no one that are "happy" with Tyrod. Almost no one thinks Tyrod is a franchise QB. What most reasonable people think is that Tyrod is the best this team could do *this season* and currently is this teams best chance to win. With the right team around him Tyrod probably could make the playoffs. That isn't this team with this schedule. Denver he could probably do it. Houston he could probably do it.

When people post stupid **** like Peterman would win 2 more games than Tyrod they deserved to be called half brained. Your hate for Tyrod has made you irrational. Its that simple. With Peterman I do know. I know he isn't good enough *yet* Just like I knew EJ wasn't good enough. Just like I know Tyrod isn't good enough but he is better than both.

I would completely understand you saying get rid of Tyrod and play Peterman with the outlook of tanking the season to get a better shot at a QB next year. That is at least rational. What you are saying is completely irrational based on your Tyrod hate. Even you know it.

Edited by Scott7975

There is practically no one that are "happy" with Tyrod. Almost no one thinks Tyrod is a franchise QB. What most reasonable people think is that Tyrod is the best this team could do *this season* and currently is this teams best chance to win. With the right team around him Tyrod probably could make the playoffs. That isn't this team with this schedule. Denver he could probably do it. Houston he could probably do it.

When people post stupid **** like Peterman would win 2 more games than Tyrod they deserved to be called half brained. Your hate for Tyrod has made you irrational. Its that simple. With Peterman I do know. I know he isn't good enough *yet* Just like I knew EJ wasn't good enough. Just like I know Tyrod isn't good enough but he is better than both.

I would completely understand you saying get rid of Tyrod and play Peterman with the outlook of tanking the season to get a better shot at a QB next year. That is at least rational. What you are saying is completely irrational based on your Tyrod hate. Even you know it.

All I want is a top QB drafted next season, eitherway this team won't be winning much this season so it looks like we might finally get a real franchise worthy QB.

I don't hate Tyrod I just don't want him as my starting QB anymore.

As I said before I do think Peterman is a better QB then Tyrod, like it or not it's my opinion. Also in my opinion Tyrod won't be on this team next season so to have him play is just a waste of space to maybe 6 wins. I'd rather give Peterman the experience. Why bother using Tyrod when Peterman can get those 6 wins as well in my opinion. Just my opinion sorry not sorry you don't agree. The name calling is not needed but is used very often by the Tyrod pushers in their crusade. I think this team is a 4 win team with or without Tyrod as the starter, the 6 win threshold was brought up by JM.

really, what would you hope to get from Denver ?

2nd and Siemian would be my guess. The Vikings gave up a 1 and 3 (I think) for Bradford. It sounds like the Denver situation has been bad. Lynch may never be the guy. That team has their window open at the moment and could use the upgrade at QB.

P.s. Someone supposedly offered a 2nd for McCarron this offseason.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

All I want is a top QB drafted next season, eitherway this team won't be winning much this season so it looks like we might finally get a real franchise worthy QB.

I don't hate Tyrod I just don't want him as my starting QB anymore.

As I said before I do think Peterman is a better QB then Tyrod, like it or not it's my opinion. Also in my opinion Tyrod won't be on this team next season so to have him play is just a waste of space to maybe 6 wins. I'd rather give Peterman the experience. Why bother using Tyrod when Peterman can get those 6 wins as well in my opinion. Just my opinion sorry not sorry you don't agree. The name calling is not needed but is used very often by the Tyrod pushers in their crusade. I think this team is a 4 win team with or without Tyrod as the starter, the 6 win threshold was brought up by JM.

All most people want is a top QB drafted next season. You aren't alone in that. I don't think this team is going to win much the season either.

Its too bad. Tyrod currently is the starting QB. The reason he is the starting QB is because he is the best QB on this roster regardless of your opinion.

Your opinion that Peterman is currently a better QB than Tyrod is where you lose me. Its where I begin to think you either aren't very smart or you hate Tyrod that much that you are irrational. You are probably the only one on the planet that would think that. There is a reason for that. Its because there is no way in hell Peterman is a better QB than Tyrod at this point. You just want to believe that so you have some hope. As you say, this season is likely not going to result in very many wins. Get a QB next year. Peterman will very likely never grow into anything more than a solid backup. He isn't the next got lucky Dak Prescott. I assure you of this.

2nd and Siemian would be my guess. The Vikings gave up a 1 and 3 (I think) for Bradford. It sounds like the Denver situation has been bad. Lynch may never be the guy. That team has their window open at the moment and could use the upgrade at QB.

A 2nd and Siemian for Tyrod? Haha, your dreaming, in my opinion we will be lucky to get a 3rd and a pack of smokes

I don't see Tyrod as being part of their future plans. If I'm able to trade him for what Kirby is suggesting such as Sieman and a 2nd or maybe just a 1st rounder, then I think you pull the trigger. That may not be what this organization wants to do, but that is what I would do.

A 2nd and Siemian for Tyrod? Haha, your dreaming, in my opinion we will be lucky to get a 3rd and a pack of smokes

I would venture to guess that there are at least a handful of GM's that disagree with you and in the NFL, all it takes is one.

All most people want is a top QB drafted next season. You aren't alone in that. I don't think this team is going to win much the season either.

Its too bad. Tyrod currently is the starting QB. The reason he is the starting QB is because he is the best QB on this roster regardless of your opinion.

Your opinion that Peterman is currently a better QB than Tyrod is where you lose me. Its where I begin to think you either aren't very smart or you hate Tyrod that much that you are irrational. You are probably the only one on the planet that would think that. There is a reason for that. Its because there is no way in hell Peterman is a better QB than Tyrod at this point. You just want to believe that so you have some hope. As you say, this season is likely not going to result in very many wins. Get a QB next year. Peterman will very likely never grow into anything more than a solid backup. He isn't the next got lucky Dak Prescott. I assure you of this.

You assure me? Wow your very sure of yourself.

I assure you that I have a opinion and you have a opinion.I also assure you that neither of us know for sure it's why they are called opinions.

I don't see Tyrod as being part of their future plans. If I'm able to trade him for what Kirby is suggesting such as Sieman and a 2nd or maybe just a 1st rounder, then I think you pull the trigger. That may not be what this organization wants to do, but that is what I would do.

I would venture to guess that there are at least a handful of GM's that disagree with you and in the NFL, all it takes is one.

I hope your right. I sure do hope a GM gives us a better trade but I hope OBD don't hold out on a dream for a bigger trade that most likely won't happen considering nobody wanted him when he was avalible.

You assure me? Wow your very sure of yourself.

I assure you that I have a opinion and you have a opinion.I also assure you that neither of us know for sure it's why they are called opinions.

I hope your right. I sure do hope a GM gives us a better trade but I hope OBD don't hold out on a dream for a bigger trade that most likely won't happen considering nobody wanted him when he was avalible.

Yes I am sure of myself. I seen the kid play and I read the reports from camp. He isn't better than Tyrod. Someday Peterman may be, but that day isn't today.

If you want to be competitive, don't trade talent off your team.

This team won games practically without him the last two years. They lost games without Tyrod. Even though Tyrod is not a franchise QB there is enough of a difference between the Tyrods of the league and the Cardale Jones of the league. Tyrod was there best option its that simple. While Sammy was their best option at receiver the impact of losing him isn't as much of an impact as starting Cardale Jones or someone like him.

That's about what they will get. Bradford fetched more coming off of less production. Denver's window is open. The AFC isn't good. They can be the 2nd best team if they make that move. You think a 2nd and Siemian is irrational but Peterman over Tyrod is rational. I'm not the one that is crazy here.

That's about what they will get. Bradford fetched more coming off of less production. Denver's window is open. The AFC isn't good. They can be the 2nd best team if they make that move. You think a 2nd and Siemian is irrational but Peterman over Tyrod is rational. I'm not the one that is crazy here.

Lunacy, Tyrod doesn't bring anymore than Siemain brings. Elway wouldn't do that. You guys are nuts to think Denver is even remotely interested in Tyrod.