Texans at Panthers 7:30 WED

ALF

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deshaun Watson's first half: 7 for 13, 84 yards, 84.8 passer rating.

Had some drops too

He looked pretty good. I am staying awake to see if he comes out 2nd half.... I kind of hope he doesn't I need to sleep.

My view on the kid pre-draft was well known. If I was the Browns with a QB need and the 1st pick I wouldn't have hesitated in taking him.

He looked pretty good. I am staying awake to see if he comes out 2nd half.... I kind of hope he doesn't I need to sleep.

My view on the kid pre-draft was well known. If I was the Browns with a QB need and the 1st pick I wouldn't have hesitated in taking him.

So if you were the Bills, would have took that trade or Watson? Just curious. I liked the trade, we picked up a first next year and still got a good player at a position of dire need

So if you were the Bills, would have took that trade or Watson? Just curious. I liked the trade, we picked up a first next year and still got a good player at a position of dire need

I'd have picked Watson. But I don't dislike the trade I just had a good grade on him. I liked Tre as well so happy with how we eventually used the pick. Still think Deshaun will be a good one though.

Watson will have a quietly impressive rookie year like Mariota. IMO.

http://m.titansonline.com/news/article-4/A-Look-at-Marcus-Mariotas-Rookie-Accomplishments/107490e1-afe4-4337-a855-170574e45aaa

I wouldn't necessarily call it quiet. Mariota had a pretty darn impressive rookie campaign on a worse team than the Texans.

If Houston goes with Watson this year, watch out, kid will do some work.

Edited by BillsFan17

I got a sick feeling in my stomach watching that last drive( Watson to the bills was a perfect match imo). Sheesh he handled that pressure with the poise of a 5 yr vet! Savage looked awful on the first drive if i was O'Brien I'd roll with the rook and take the bumps and bruises cause he is gonna be a good one

Wow. Watson looked decent, but the overreactions here are funny. I've always believed a rookie QB who performs extremely poorly in his debut is cause for concern. Otherwise it's difficult to predict much if anything from these games. DeShaun fans will love this performance, the other side will remain skeptical.

http://m.titansonline.com/news/article-4/A-Look-at-Marcus-Mariotas-Rookie-Accomplishments/107490e1-afe4-4337-a855-170574e45aaa

I wouldn't necessarily call it quiet. Mariota had a pretty darn impressive rookie campaign on a worse team than the Texans.

If Houston goes with Watson this year, watch out, kid will do some work.

I thought he was really impressive, I didn't feel like he got the buzz about it.

I know it's only the preseason but I have a feeling Watson is gonna be the real deal when it's all said and done. I think he ends up with better numbers then Dak's rookie season just not as many wins.

Houston won 10 games with the Brocketship. If Watson plays like Dak, I think 12-13 wins is doable.