Sammy Can't Wait to Match Up Against Gilmore

Good luck with that, I guess. Since 2001, the 4 major Boston sports teams have made at least the final 4 of their respective playoffs 23 times.

Oh hey, a very real Bills fans whose name is "OJ's Glove" just so happens to know a niche statistic about Boston sports. What are the odds?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh hey, a very real Bills fans whose name is "OJ's Glove" just so happens to know a niche statistic about Boston sports. What are the odds?

Makes me want to join a Pats*** forum and call myself Brady's Camel Toe.

You're lying if that win felt close to as good as beating Brady. The win was getting invited over to the hottest girl in town's house. Only when you get there,she's gone and you are left with her husky little sister who has braces.

It didn't feel as good as beating Crybaby.

What did feel good was taking the satisfaction in after hearing for a whole week from the Scum of the Earth(Patriots* fans) about how the Patriots* didn't need Brady to beat the Bills. They were 3-0 without him. Beating the Bills at home? It was a sure thing.

Sure enough, as soon as the game was over, all you heard from the Scum of the Earth was, "Well, we didn't have Tom Brady playing." Worst NFL fans ever.

So for me, that's what made that win so great.

Never claimed I was a Bills fan. I went to SU, though.

I live in MA and heard it on the radio today. The radio guys were complaining that they had nothing to biitch about. Doesn't matter to them - usually they'll just make something up.

Edited by OJ's Glove

What did feel good was taking the satisfaction in after hearing for a whole week from the Scum of the Earth(Patriots* fans) about how the Patriots* didn't need Brady to beat the Bills. They were 3-0 without him. Beating the Bills at home? It was a sure thing.

Sure enough, as soon as the game was over, all you heard from the Scum of the Earth was, "Well, we didn't have Tom Brady playing." Worst NFL fans ever.

Yup, I recall this. They were saying they had the top 4 QBs in the AFCE

Brady

Jimmy

Brissett

Edelman

Like clock work at the end of the game at the bar I was at... blah blah you guys still sucks we didn't have Brady, you beat our back-up.

In your place, I'm sure I would have enjoyed it too.

To be fair, we knew Brissett had a thumb injury, but we didn't know it was so bad it needed surgery right after, and he couldn't really throw in that game so Belichick severely limited the playbook. You can't expect Pats fans to consider that an important win. Saying you beat a third string QB with an injured throwing hand is just the fact of the matter. /shrug/

Again, clearly you know more than the Pats. I wonder how people are going to try and trash Gilmore when he's a stud for them?

Got it!

Also, it will be nice getting rid of Overrated"s penalties. The Pats system and success covers up significant deficiencies that would show up on lesser teams, such as the Bills.