Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

13 hours ago, Pete said:

good morning 2bd

rewatching this I just had this thought. u may or not agree with me but bikini dancing or dancing in a  sweater is so much more attractive and sensual than hardcore. jmo

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

good morning 2bd

rewatching this I just had this thought. u may or not agree with me but bikini dancing or dancing in a  sweater is so much more attractive and sensual than hardcore. jmo

I agree.  I graduated HS 1987- chicks wore shoulder pads and leg warmers.  It took work to see a little skin back then.  I spent some time in Europe and I think those women dress so sexy.  They are really put together, showing a patch of shoulder or a little leg, leaving a lot to the imagination.

The rule used to be show cleavage or show leg.  Now girls show it all walking down main street

I agree - go go dancers are so much more sexy. And the girls dancing in this video are much sexier to me then a keisha video

The video is a celebration of women and all their glory IMO

If I had a bar, I would stream this video on on tv, buster keaton videos another, andrew goldsworthy videos on another 24/7

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

I agree.  I graduated HS 1987- chicks wore shoulder pads and leg warmers.  It took work to see a little skin back then.  I spent some time in Europe and I think those women dress so sexy.  They are really put together, showing a patch of shoulder or a little leg, leaving a lot to the imagination.

The rule used to be show cleavage or show leg.  Now girls show it all walking down main street

I agree - go go dancers are so much more sexy. And the girls dancing in this video are much sexier to me then a keisha video

The video is a celebration of women and all their glory IMO

If I had a bar, I would stream this video on on tv, buster keaton videos another, andrew goldsworthy videos on another 24/7

awesome!!! reminds myself to google andrew goldsworthy...:-)...do you know that of alll the continents of the world Ive been, Europe has not been one of them...yet.  But I love fashion I love sexy classy fashion.... I agree that women show off waaaaaay too much it leaves zero to the imagination.

Edited by Muppy

I am clearly entrenched in the "classic alternative" genre..its my jam. I Love this lyric also. the wordplay here is genius IMO. m

I need to be myself
I can't be no-one else
I'm feeling supersonic, give me gin and tonic
You can have it all, but how much do you want it?
You make me laugh
Give me your autograph
Can I ride with you in your BMW?
You can sail with me in my yellow submarine

You need to find out
'Cause no-one's gonna tell you what I'm on about
You need to find a way for what you want to say
But before tomorrow

'Cause my friend said he'd take you home
He sits in a corner all alone
He lives under a waterfall
Nobody can see him
Nobody can ever hear him call

You need to be yourself
You can't be no-one else
I know a girl called Elsa, she's into Alka-Seltzer
She sniffs it through a cane on a supersonic train
And she makes me laugh
I got her autograph
She done it with a doctor on a helicopter
She's sniffing in a tissue selling the Big Issue

When she finds out
No-one's gonna tell her what I'm on about
You need to find a way for what you want to say
But before tomorrow

'Cause my friend said he'd take you home
He sits in a corner all alone
He lives under a waterfall
Nobody can see him

m

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 3

I saw the name Buffalo Tom and I thought...well I could post Major Tom to ground control that song...or This one which was new to me Id never ever heard it .....wow. The Red Rocks version it brought back a fond memory I saw neil there on his bluenotes tour.

Edited by Muppy