Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

7 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Ronnie Van Zant  🎤

15 January 1948 - 20 October 1977

I'm not a LS fan at all but I was looking through a section of Lp's I haven't looked at in years and I have the flame covered album in NM condition. Was a surprise... and also found Fear of Music in that section too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, T&C said:

I'm not a LS fan at all but I was looking through a section of Lp's I haven't looked at in years and I have the flame covered album in NM condition. Was a surprise... and also found Fear of Music in that section too. 

That's really cool. I had that very same album myself but unfortunately I was fool enough to shack up with a girl way back in the day and I had many albums, that one included. I also had the CD of the very same album but it obviously didn't have the flames because they removed them. What was even worse was I had an autograph from Leon Wilkerson Russell. he was playing with a band and he came out on their last set. After the gig was over I made my way up to the stage, it was a small club it wasn't like a big venue but I made my way up to the stage and got an autograph. I kept the autograph in the CD case. I came home after work one day and she was gone with all my albums and CDs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

35 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

That's really cool. I had that very same album myself but unfortunately I was fool enough to shack up with a girl way back in the day and I had many albums, that one included. I also had the CD of the very same album but it obviously didn't have the flames because they removed them. What was even worse was I had an autograph from Leon Wilkerson Russell. he was playing with a band and he came out on their last set. After the gig was over I made my way up to the stage, it was a small club it wasn't like a big venue but I made my way up to the stage and got an autograph. I kept the autograph in the CD case. I came home after work one day and she was gone with all my albums and CDs. 

It's amazing what a 3" thing can do with young man minds... I've been a victim too, a Neil Young tshirt from a Biloxi concert. We all payed for it in reality... lol.

• Like (+1) 1

how to top REPO MAN that was brilliantly snarky. haha Great!

I'm posting this next one because the singers voice is magical,  great tone , Her interpretation of this song I found beautiful. And the busker learning on the fly and achieving that sound. awesome.

• Thank you (+1) 1

@Ralonzo what a great start to the day!

I saw J geils as my very first live concert in Niagara Falls in 1973. WE were in 2 cars . what a night. Id nt heard that song before!

Cheers mate! GO BILLS!~!~!

I am in a really good mood right now. This is inspired by your marmalade title. Plus its fun . and iconic.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1