Just lost respect for Mike Florio-

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. We all knew it had to be something like that but it is nice to actually see it.

Any word on if fat drunk Kraft was there with his hand up the bag reporters' behind?

We are all fooling ourselves if we think the other owners, in particular, Jones, Snyder, Kraft , and McNair won't keep trying to get the Bills to move. They are dirt bags for life. It won't work but they will keep trying.

Thanks for reading it. I thought nobody did!................I did hear some shuffling and grunting going on....

I always found it odd that fans of sports always froth at the mouth about relocating teams. You read the comments section and it is loaded with "move X to Y, that city is too small" and so on. People insisting that Buffalo should move.... and this is despite nearly 60 years of history and a very loyal fan base. As a Sabres fan I see it all the time too even with us. We are always quick to 'move' Phoenix or Florida or Carolina.

Maybe because I came to terms with losing the Sabres back in 2002... and also thought the Bills moving to Toronto was a foregone conclusion.... but I feel like these leagues plant a team somewhere, they should be required to go through the good and bad. People become attached and emotionally invested. Kids are rooting for these teams and it probably breaks their hearts... I hate/loathe relocation unless it is a last-resort.

Edited by May Day 10

I always found it odd that fans of sports always froth at the mouth about relocating teams. You read the comments section and it is loaded with "move X to Y, that city is too small" and so on. People insisting that Buffalo should move.... and this is despite nearly 60 years of history and a very loyal fan base. As a Sabres fan I see it all the time too even with us. We are always quick to 'move' Phoenix or Florida or Carolina.

Maybe because I came to terms with losing the Sabres back in 2002... and also thought the Bills moving to Toronto was a foregone conclusion.... but I feel like these leagues plant a team somewhere, they should be required to go through the good and bad. People become attached and emotionally invested. Kids are rooting for these teams and it probably breaks their hearts... I hate/loathe relocation unless it is a last-resort.

Put yourself in the shoes of a fat drunk who bought a team with his wife's dad's money and wants to get even richer and more powerful. Now imagine the team you own would not even exist without having had the help of an owner from the team you are trying to have moved. Now imagine you were/are trying to have that team sold to a friend of yours who has gigantic hair and is a really crappy musician. Imagine the pleasure you will get from the evil laugh which emirates from your soul if you can prove you wield the power to make all of that happen.

Im thinking the league will, before long, see the Jaguars to London.... and then create an expansion-derby. Pit cities/ownership groups in like Toronto, San Antonio, San Diego, Orlando, and St. Louis against one another to see who can get the nicest stadium with the most favorable tenant options.... complete with a multi-billion dollar expansion fee

other than that, the league lacks ready-to-move franchises

I think the Chargers will be moving again within 10 years.

Put yourself in the shoes of a fat drunk who bought a team with his wife's dad's money and wants to get even richer and more powerful. Now imagine the team you own would not even exist without having had the help of an owner from the team you are trying to have moved. Now imagine you were/are trying to have that team sold to a friend of yours who has gigantic hair and is a really crappy musician. Imagine the pleasure you will get from the evil laugh which emirates from your soul if you can prove you wield the power to make all of that happen.

This is great.

Love it...

The guy in that example has literally hit the lottery of life if you think about it. After all that his team strikes gold late in the draft by taking an all time great QB.

Now his team is the "model franchise." Let's see how long the magic lasts once the QB retires.