RT dumpster fire

He probably is really which is why a guy with tackles measurements is projected as a guard. Cordy never looked out of place not a good example.

Keep telling yourself that as DEs run by him.

so a week into training camp during his rookie year and hes already a bust, cool story

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single year at camp, the defense runs roughshod over the line for the first week or two and people act as if the sky is falling.

very true...defense is more pin your ears back and go...offense has a more complex playbook and needs to be more in sync. At any level the defense has a leg up early in camp. ( If rex Ryan runs your defense disregard this your defense is f***Ed)

I would not be surprised if McDermott is just giving Mills time with the starters as the veteran incumbent starter. Then he can see if Dawkins can earn the job in camp instead of being handed it to him

Not the same story for White as he is simply the most talented DB on the roster

I would not be surprised if McDermott is just giving Mills time with the starters as the veteran incumbent starter. Then he can see if Dawkins can earn the job in camp instead of being handed it to him

I agree with everything here.

+1

Could be the case with Ragland as well.

very true...defense is more pin your ears back and go...offense has a more complex playbook and needs to be more in sync. At any level the defense has a leg up early in camp. ( If rex Ryan runs your defense disregard this your defense is f***Ed)

LoL'd

Folks need to relax....there is a reason why we traded up to take Dawkins in the 2nd round.

Sometimes these guys dont get it right away.....we see this with numerous NFL teams that actually draft OL higher then Dawkins was taken.

To play LT.....

Mills doesn't even look good in camp and Dawkins has yet to challenge him by all reports.

I still think S, LB, and TE are worse position groups especially with regard to depth, but right now whoever starts at RT is the worst of the 22 starters by far.

Options:

1. Deal with it until Henderson comes off suspension. Let Mills and Dawkins platoon until Henderson comes back then cut Mills

2. Give one or more of the interior lineman a few practices at RT - Ducasse played OT in college, Groy has played a few games at OT too.

3. Austin Howard - he and Ryan Clady are the only OTs on the top 50 FA list. He might be worth a look

4. Trade Wood for a very good RT. Hear me out. I would not do this but it could be a scenario. Groy played as well as Wood last season. Wood is in the last year of his deal. Wood is 5 years older than Groy. If a team loses a center in camp, the Bills might be in a position to take advantage of their need.

Most likely scenario is just deal with it. If Cordy is healthy, they can slide protection help to the right side all game long.

Reports are that Cordy Glenn is not healthy, again, or still. IF he can't go and/or misses some time, how does this effect the O-line?

Do that start Dion Dawkins at LT?

Do they let Jordan Mills then stay at RT?

This could be a mess real soon. IMO.

This thread is brought to you by the guy who asked if Ragland could be a surprise cut.

Oh geez, Seriously???

Woods is already gone via Free Agency.

....2018 is shown as "voidable"....is that SOLELY his call?.......don't see him cashing big in FA at 31/32......renegotiate now and pick him up for another year?....adds depth at C if Groy beats him out.....

....2018 is shown as "voidable"....is that SOLELY his call?.......don't see him cashing big in FA at 31/32......renegotiate now and pick him up for another year?....adds depth at C if Groy beats him out.....

I was talking about Robert Woods not Eric Wood. :lol:

Run every play to the left! But seriously give Dawkins some time. He has been busy playing LT. Also, of all of the OL positions I feel like RT would be easiest to fill in case we had to pick up a veteran later on after other teams make their cuts. Of all of the positions of need I think safety should be a higher priority than RT and I'm hoping they sign a veteran at that position

This regime gave up three picks for a person that cant beat out Mills ....... WTF Micky-D & Beane has no clue on football talent.........