Good Bills Camp Podcast from Cover1

Chilly

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to call some attention to the guys at Cover1.net, they did a really good training camp podcast and have a media badge this year. Different from what you're hearing in the old Buffalo media, I suggest giving it a listen/view:

https://www.grandstandsportsnetwork.com/2017/07/31/episode-28-training-camp-observations/

Edited by Chilly

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to call some attention to the guys at Cover1.net, they did a really good training camp podcast and have a media badge this year. Different from what you're hearing in the old Buffalo media, I suggest giving it a listen/view:

https://www.grandstandsportsnetwork.com/2017/07/31/episode-28-training-camp-observations/

Thanks , great twitter follow as well

Two really interesting additions in this to what we have heard from Astro:

1 - McDermott is acting as a delegator and is not trying to run certain units. That for me is something I have wanted fora long time. Not a glorified coordinator.... a Head Coach who runs the team and leaves his coaching to his coaches.

2 - The mainstream media being disinterested in certain elements of practice. That is not a surprise. I think it really comes across in their work.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for posting!! If anyone has any other questions or coverage you want us to focus in on at camp let me know. We will be there just about everyday.

Erik

Thanks for posting!! If anyone has any other questions or coverage you want us to focus in on at camp let me know. We will be there just about everyday.

Erik

Erik I'd like some thoughts on who you guys think has shone in the depth race at D-line (beyond the first 4 and Worthy) and also in the corner battle. I presume Darby, White, Seymour and Johnson are in... do they keep 5 or 6 and who might the others be?

Erik I'd like some thoughts on who you guys think has shone in the depth race at D-line (beyond the first 4 and Worthy) and also in the corner battle. I presume Darby, White, Seymour and Johnson are in... do they keep 5 or 6 and who might the others be?

I relayed that to Dave (Numb Bills Fan) as he is on scene today. Thanks Gunner

Really good listen. I enjoyed the discussion about linebacker depth and how it might help with special teams this year. The added depth at LB and other positions suitable for ST, coupled with the coaches' focus on ST, has me thinking that Teams might win us an extra 2-3 games this year.