Dareus tweaked hamstring, could miss camp time

Just proved my point. You know nothing about what I do or dont know. Your a typical koolaider. Cant make a logical arguement about anything so you just resort to insults. Really pathetic. Case closed. Have a nice day.

so you don't insult? "koolaider"

kettle meet pot.

oh, and have a nice day

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I haven't seen him for awhile so I'd hope he got shut down, I mean it was pretty obvious from his very first post he had nothing to add here.

I'm not trying to be overly critical of you guys. I've been reading this site a LONG time. Longer than even my registered date would show. I have noticed a clear degradation in the quality of discussion here in the last six months. I know that getting such a sudden influx of new posters makes a task like moderating a forum, which is already difficult, even worse. Which is why I feel the need to call this stuff out. I want TBD to continue to be the place to go for quality discussion as it has been in the past. I don't want to see it fall to crap.

:thumbsup:

so you don't insult? "koolaider"

kettle meet pot.

oh, and have a nice day

Im tired of your hateful hate. Ill let the mods take care of you. We are done here. I will not contribute to your agenda of hateful hate you hateful hater you.

Well I haven't seen him for awhile so I'd hope he got shut down, I mean it was pretty obvious from his very first post he had nothing to add here.

I'm not trying to be overly critical of you guys. I've been reading this site a LONG time. Longer than even my registered date would show. I have noticed a clear degradation in the quality of discussion here in the last six months. I know that getting such a sudden influx of new posters makes a task like moderating a forum, which is already difficult, even worse. Which is why I feel the need to call this stuff out. I want TBD to continue to be the place to go for quality discussion as it has been in the past. I don't want to see it fall to crap.

The quality went down when the other board was shut down

We inherited a lof of new posters (some excellent new ones by the way too) but when you open your borders you open to all.

If everyone would just treat each other with respect the quality of discussion would only get better.

We inherited a lof of new posters (some excellent new ones by the way too) but when you open your borders you open to all.

If everyone would just treat each other with respect the quality of discussion would only get better.

....agree John.....but honestly, EVERY board has its detractors and rude, condescending POS pile........RESPECT is not just a wish for MB's......it's gone to hell in the hand basket nationwide without going political....simple mantra is "treat someone the way YOU want to be treated".....easier said than done IMO.....pretty sad............

maybe we need to do some extreme vetting. :D

I've been trying not to argue. It's hard when people either insult, or post half truths, and you prove them wrong, and they continue to do it. I've used the ignore function way more here than I ever did on the other board. That helps.

Im tired of your hateful hate. Ill let the mods take care of you. We are done here. I will not contribute to your agenda of hateful hate you hateful hater you.

I laughed out loud, this was funny stuff right here.

a hateful hater

all I did was point out your claiming the other poster insulted you by which you yourself insulted.

hateful hater...smiley_laughing.gif

Million Dollar man. And yes, this team continuously has medical issues.

Hammies are such a simple thing to address in strength and conditionning. and yet we still have this issue. WHERE IS THE CULTURE CHANGE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hammies are such a simple thing to address in strength and conditionning. and yet we still have this issue. WHERE IS THE CULTURE CHANGE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand answers!

Well of course not because humans weren't meant........

Is that a little Whaley-ism still lingering?

Poor fellow really fell apart near the end.

Yep. Speaking of Whaley,

@JasonLaCanfora

Ex-Bills GM Doug Whaley, a Pittsburgh native who worked previously for Steelers, is at camp today taking in practice

I might on an Island , but I think that's kinda cool !

I am sure i would never have known without your link.

Thanks Bud !